Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry has she killed someone years ago or something? Why the lying awake on her first family holiday thinking of all the mistakes she’s made?!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hinch bingo time

it’s Valentine’s Day, so I’m betting
Wedding pictures with some stupid music over it
Pictures of them in front of castle with Disney music
More wedding spam
Its started, it's only 7am!!😝🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks to @NellieBellie for our new title.

Sorry can't remember how many likes, I'm very sleep deprived but it was the most.

Edit: 52 likes

So when's the update on the kitchen soph!!!
I am officially part of the Tattle family

thank you soooo much guyyyzzzz *stabs each and everyone of you with my acrylic nail*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She might not of changed her tracky for days but at least she’s changed her boots!

Dont know why she never wore them in the first place, I mean everybody knows you have to wear your Uggs with your tracky 💁🏽‍♀️
I thought they could only be worn with pyjamas for shopping in Asda!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
4D9389F6-E84C-46D2-B52F-4A0D8D1EED0A.jpeg

Is that not her sofa? I thought Lardsnomes was at her parents OR is he at her house with her Dad and the “close family friend” like she originally said before she back tracked?! 🙄
Even I’m struggling to keep up with her dodgy time lines! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I refuse point blank to view her stories today as I can’t face the wedding photos complete with Disney music, as she declares Onslow the most wonderful wankshaft of the year or whatever
Wankshaft 😂😂😂 haven’t heard that for years, proper giggling. And on the subject of wank.... whoever mentioned tap wanking the other day. Actual 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for making me laugh on this dreary morning!

• Haha
I see she’s been awake in the night again....reading Tattle I presume? Morning Zoph! 👋. Suggest a new outfit today might be in order lovey ATB ☺

I really wish she’d have left her phone at home. This is supposed to be a first family holiday but she just can’t stop winding herself up with what’s being said here about her. No wonder she can’t sleep!🙄
At least she knows that kitchen is a mistake.....but she is probably just paving the way to be honest??😉

Reactions: 6
Good God! Brian McKnight and Mariah Carey screeching at this hour in a morning is no good for me 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I agree it's been just about bearable watching this magical tit But, we all know what's coming and it will come every bleeping day for God knows how long!
Nothing will change with Ronnie when she is back home, she is too self absorbed. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 83800
Is that not her sofa? I thought Lardsnomes was at her parents OR is he at her house with her Dad and the “close family friend” like she originally said before she back tracked?! 🙄
Even I’m struggling to keep up with her dodgy time lines! 😂
It looks like it or has she brought Mum exactly the same sofa to match their identical carpets?
Why are the sofas not covered if they are hers and he is holding a rose AND the cushions are chopped? Many, many why's? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Firstly I’m sick of the shite music. Secondly I bet Ronnie would love a soldier dipped in that dippy egg 😫

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've watched Hinch's stories for the past few days and honestly she is coming across as this hill billy who hasn't even stepped foot outside her little home! Just enjoy your time with your little family who have your whole heart and duck off 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If there is any sort of mention of vow renewal today then 1st I’ll call Bingo! And 2nd I’ll throw my phone through a window so this might be goodbye Tattlers! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kinda wish I was in Disney with a dippy egg and some flowers... Flowers that I then had to bring home on the eurostar, after displaying in the hotel room which I am not in most of the day because I am on holiday, WTF Jamie?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Ugh. I forgot it was Valentine’s Day today. She’s going to be unbearable 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A picture of her dog with his dick out as usual, holding a red rose. Thanks Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.