Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dresses like a 16 year old who hasn't outgrown the dream matte mousse phase..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
she had fake ears?! Whaaat?!
also these “wall” highlights are cracking me up. You’re having a new kitchen babe and don’t pretend it was a last minute thing and your builders just happened to have everything needed for a new kitchen lying around,these things need to be measured up and ordered in specially surely?! I mean I don’t often get new kitchens but the one time we did it took ages for everything to arrive!
Last one I had was from Howdens... close to her part of the country and it took 3 weeks to arrive....builder was hired but had to wait for him to finish the job he was working on?

So where is the one handed pushchair???
In the loft with hundreds of other gifted unused freebies!! 🤣🤣

You know what I am watching the news. And they are still going on about this virus. Now I could drop down dead tomorrow of the flu but she is very hands on with strangers that she does not know. for someone who is so anxious and all about killing the germs she is out there sharing her body flakes with strangers. Get the detol gretel we may need a steriliser and some sort of disinfectant
Exactly....then picking up a baby!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bless little Ronnie, he looks so smiley at Disneyland... Much more than he does at home bless him x Love his cute little chubby cheeks 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Center parcs will definitely be next, when she is ‘putting a hole in the wall’ of her bedroom, just in time for rrrrronnies first birthday

Can just see it now....The Birthday cake made out of Ella’s Kitchen 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ronnieblesshim looks like he’s having a lovely little time - great time see him happy and smiley.
I do find going to Disney with a baby a little odd. And she’s acting like a child on holiday. And the outfits. Original chav.

Reactions: 27
It seems Hinch is really turning a corner with Ronnie!
It's done them the world of good being on there own. I honestly think she is scared of everything to do with the baby,almost like he's going to break and I completely understand it,i was the same.!
Think she lacks confidence in being a mum and that she can't do it right, but some time on their own has done them good.

Just the crappy Ellas pouches to get rid of now Hinch!!

Please please keep bonding with your son when you get home, let's not have just seen it just for the gram!
And stop relying on your mum/sis ,or you will never crack being a mum ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Is she now openly admitting she has made mistakes? Is she going to come clean with the kitchen lies?

I personally think it’s fine to go to DLP with a baby. After all it’s her birthday and she is entitled to do what she wants. Babies should never stop that (within reason naturally)

Reactions: 34
Nope I will not accept the slating of Adults using babies to go to disneyland so they can wear tacky outfits and release their inner kid.
Guilty as charged 😂
I reckon we will have a pregnancy announcement at the Eiffel tower.
Or maybe a proposal to renew the wedding vows, or an actual wedding vow renewal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh Good lord..... I only went out for the evening I come back and you had all gone🤣🤣🤣
I did the same! Geez you take your eyes off here for a minute and it’s a full time job trying to catch it back up!

Oh and Happy Valentines my Tattling loves! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I never thought I would say this but Grinch isn't annoying me half as much now she's in Disney Land. It's so nice to see Ronnie actually enjoying himself, laughing and smiling. I just wish she would take a break from Instagram and just enjoy her holiday with Jamie and Ronnie instead of carrying on like she's some over rated celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Awww - little Ronnie is loving life in colour. Hopefully, this holiday has shown Sophie that that little boy needs more in his life than a grey box and they will start to live life properly.
Get rid of the pouches now Soph, let him try the buffet

The lack of swipe ups and pointy finger is sooo refreshing. Can they stay at Disney for ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hinch bingo time

it’s Valentine’s Day, so I’m betting
Wedding pictures with some stupid music over it
Pictures of them in front of castle with Disney music
More wedding spam

Reactions: 15
I refuse point blank to view her stories today as I can’t face the wedding photos complete with Disney music, as she declares Onslow the most wonderful wankshaft of the year or whatever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I'll save you from the Mariah Carey power ballad.

No mention of what she organised for Jamie, or is Valentines a one way transaction for the Hinchliffes.

Me and the hubster did the same as we have for the last 29 years - bugger all 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I see she’s been awake in the night again....reading Tattle I presume? Morning Zoph! 👋. Suggest a new outfit today might be in order lovey ATB ☺

I really wish she’d have left her phone at home. This is supposed to be a first family holiday but she just can’t stop winding herself up with what’s being said here about her. No wonder she can’t sleep!🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.