Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 83800
Is that not her sofa? I thought Lardsnomes was at her parents OR is he at her house with her Dad and the “close family friend” like she originally said before she back tracked?! 🙄
Even I’m struggling to keep up with her dodgy time lines! 😂
I assumed that was a photo from last year or something surely her mum wouldnt set the dog up like that ?!?

Reactions: 22
She might not of changed her tracky for days but at least she’s changed her boots!

Dont know why she never wore them in the first place, I mean everybody knows you have to wear your Uggs with your tracky 💁🏽‍♀️
Anyone else think she looks like she needs a good wash .......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Kinda wish I was in Disney with a dippy egg and some flowers... Flowers that I then had to bring home on the eurostar, after displaying in the hotel room which I am not in most of the day because I am on holiday, WTF Jamie?!
All for show (3 mil hanging on to this soap opera) ...gotta keep the dream alive? ❤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Guysss, Happy Valentines Day. 🌹
I’d have commented earlier but I was busy propping the dog up on the sofa with a Rose between his legs desperately hoping one of the thorns didn’t scratch his dick!
Cause that’s normal isn’t it?? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well I never thought I would say this but Grinch isn't annoying me half as much now she's in Disney Land. It's so nice to see Ronnie actually enjoying himself, laughing and smiling. I just wish she would take a break from Instagram and just enjoy her holiday with Jamie and Ronnie instead of carrying on like she's some over rated celebrity.
I agree. She's much better without Gretel, the finger pointing and the swipe ups. (Still have the awful "mama" screeching, though at least it's at her actual son and not a dog) Alas, it's only a holiday and she'll be back with a vengeance to claw back the money spent in Disney.

Reactions: 17
A a
View attachment 83800
Is that not her sofa? I thought Lardsnomes was at her parents OR is he at her house with her Dad and the “close family friend” like she originally said before she back tracked?! 🙄
It could be an old picture. I doubt her parents would do Valentine’s Day for a dog. Although they are a bit barking mad too so who knows 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So how many of her deranged hincers are gonna be sending be valentines messages today? I swear some of them love her more than they love their own family.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Bug boy has just done a gushing post ...with a very fine photo of an Ella's kitchen pouch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like it or has she brought Mum exactly the same sofa to match their identical carpets?
Why are the sofas not covered if they are hers and he is holding a rose AND the cushions are chopped? Many, many why's? 🤔
I bet she took it herself before going away!

the only thing I’d say about the pouches is my friend worried so much about choking that she fed her son jars till he was gone 1😩 I was desperate to give him a sandwich 😂 she actually suffers from anxiety though which is what made it so bad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The matching swim shorts, the cheesy music, the wearing a tracksuit when you're 40, the screeching at Goofy, the acting like you're Belle walking down the stairs. They really are the tackiest family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 83800
She’ll have done that little photo shoot before they left.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.