Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina Falangey

I refuse point blank to view her stories today as I can’t face the wedding photos complete with Disney music, as she declares Onslow the most wonderful wankshaft of the year or whatever
Wankshaft 😂😂😂 haven’t heard that for years, proper giggling. And on the subject of wank.... whoever mentioned tap wanking the other day. Actual 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for making me laugh on this dreary morning!

Nothankyou

Chatty Member
I see she’s been awake in the night again....reading Tattle I presume? Morning Zoph! 👋. Suggest a new outfit today might be in order lovey ATB ☺

I really wish she’d have left her phone at home. This is supposed to be a first family holiday but she just can’t stop winding herself up with what’s being said here about her. No wonder she can’t sleep!🙄
At least she knows that kitchen is a mistake.....but she is probably just paving the way to be honest??😉

Nothankyou

Chatty Member
View attachment 83800
Is that not her sofa? I thought Lardsnomes was at her parents OR is he at her house with her Dad and the “close family friend” like she originally said before she back tracked?! 🙄
Even I’m struggling to keep up with her dodgy time lines! 😂
It looks like it or has she brought Mum exactly the same sofa to match their identical carpets?
Why are the sofas not covered if they are hers and he is holding a rose AND the cushions are chopped? Many, many why's? 🤔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.