Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's added more units not long ago and now she's having a brand spanking new kitchen. When this woman has an idea in her head she has to have it - so high maintenance.
Trying to be like Stacey, as long as she doesn't do the pathetic tap to tidy like she does.

Reactions: 37
Sat with the kitchen man For 4 hrs that was bug boys mate weren’t it?

She has no idea what to do with her money!
She may aswell give it to big boy to gamble it away!!

She has answered all our questions 😂 It cracks me up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can someone local pop over to Maldon Manor and have a sneaky peek through the front window and confirm if the wall’s still there or not please, ta, ATB 😄 such absolute bullshit tumbling from her gob these last few days!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Staceys becoming a clone of her dont know if anyone else has noticed her off the shoulder jumpers an hair ponytails lately 🙄

Reactions: 34
Cad designer and everything designing her new kitchen! On a whim! Wow! ..

I got excited the other day I brought a new knife block lol 🤣...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The whole redesign that she just decided to do in Thursday? Does she think her followers are bleeping thick or something? Oh wait, they're still buying her crap. The ones that haven't already dropped off must be!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sat for 4 hours designing the kitchen?
Sorry but when?? yesterday when you decided you were definitely going to do it?

funny they just happened to have the units all ready for you to go then?
Yeah okay Soph 🧐 sort out your continuity and your lies
Atb

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I don’t think the kitchen is done already but it’s definitely gonna be done while she’s away. I definitely don’t believe it was all thought out and designed in less than a week though. There is literally no way that’s possibl. They have to send people out to measure up so they can then design the kitchen. Then once it’s all finalised it has to be made which could take weeks. She’s so full of tit but I think a lot of hinchers are in positions where they could never possibly afford a new kitchen so they have no clue of the time line. i Don’t get the lies though. Why act like it’s only just happening? If anything it makes her less relatable coz last minute stuff cost much more.

• Wow
I thought Stace was popping around for a cuppa this week, is it tomorrow Soph goes away?
I reckon the sister and niece are going on holiday with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why can’t this woman just be honest and said that she’s had this all landed for months.....you can’t just all of a sudden decide to take a wall down and have someone there to do your ext just like that like a magic wand has just appeared , in reality it takes years for people to save up to renovate then it takes time for planning and drawings then find the right person to do work and wait till they’ve got the time BUT in soph dream world she’s got the money form ripping off her sheep’s and she’ll be coming back from her free holiday to a whole new house ??? And all her sheep’s are so proud of how such a hard worker she is and that she deserves it😡😡

Reactions: 30
So when Jamie was talking to his mate, they were actually in the kitchen place, redesigning the kitchen 🙄

I understand not wanting to tell people everything until it's all confirmed but she has been very sly with it. Why not just tell the truth I don't understand?!

It must be hard work to keep track of all the lies.

Reactions: 36
Oh she’s trying her hardest to explain how it wasn’t pre planned! Been reading here again hinchy?

Still not buying it, but most of your army probably will.

Reactions: 29
I know her army will believe her but this just confirms everything tattlers have said all along the lies here have outed themselves. Can’t sleep want a hole in the wall... sits and does a bleeping cad design kitchen..
And admitting it makes her look a head.

The timeline is absolute bollocks.

Reactions: 29
Sat for 4 hours designing the kitchen?
Sorry but when?? yesterday when you decided you were definitely going to do it?

funny they just happened to have the units all ready for you to go then?
Yeah okay Soph 🧐 sort out your continuity and your lies
Atb
Yes, and all this while she made such a show of being so stressed about packing 🙄

Reactions: 11
I can't get my head around the design. With her money, I would rip the kitchen out and turn it into an office space or a playroom for Ronnie, block off a part of the living room as a 'reception' room then have an open plan kitchen, dining and living area at the back of the house. Loads of super new builds are doing this and it looks amazing. I mean it would have made sense to do this in the first place but she doesn't have any

Reactions: 27
It's like bloody 60 minute makeover in Sophies house!! Local tradesman must be absolutely rubbish if they can complete the work after quoting only 2 days previous!! 🙄 Come on Sophie get a bloody grip women... Your treating your hinchers like brain dead robots!

• Haha
Just told my hubby that I wanted to extend the house and add another bedroom to it but it must be done tomorrow cause I’ve got this idea in my head and I asked Instagram and they said yes do it and I won’t be able to sleep tonight unless he calls his mate who’s a builder to do it for me.

he asked if I was drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.