Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly think she'll be predictable enough to have chosen Dubai. Uninteresting, uninspired, slightly chavvy...perfect for Captain finger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It's all just too well timed, all of this has been planned for months. Her lies are just becoming a joke as are the people that believe them

Reactions: 44
She won't be going anywhere unless its VIP she is a celeb now after all. And with her ( only when convenient ) anxiety she wouldn't cope in disney around us normal people ...she would have to have it all closed off 😂🧐... I see a trip with Stacey and co #gifted central coming then home to the new surprise ( not at all a surprise) birthday present aka kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d bet Ma Barker is going. There’s no way they could look after Ronnie on their own, I mean they never have, have they 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I don't think it'll be too far as she doesn't want to be away from Henry Handsomes.
The kitchen will definitely be completed whilst she's away hence why someone is staying at the house not just to look after Henry but to oversee the building works.

Reactions: 31
I called it on Friday - said she would go away for her birthday and come back to reveal a new kitchen. Said then she’s so transparent. She must think we are all as thick as her and her sheep. Why can’t she just be honest.

Reactions: 70
I don't think it'll be too far as she doesn't want to be away from Henry Handsomes.
The kitchen will definitely be completed whilst she's away hence why someone is staying at the house not just to look after Henry but to oversee the building works.
Yeah true, and she’s made a point of saying a family friend is there not her dear mama, who is fatsomes sole babysitter. Defo need 3 pairs of hands with rrrronnie it’s what their used to!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she has any sense it will be somewhere warm. If I had her money I’d have had at least three holidays over the last 12 months !

Reactions: 7
Love how there all long haul fights except venice. Why on earth anyone would want to take a baby or child to New York or Dubai is beyond me. (I know they were just guesses).

Only place I'd be going it some where short haul when the weather picks up. But I guess she NEEDS to go on her actual birthday because shes a bleeping little brat.

Also love how shes clarified a good friends house sitting. Who would want to rob house. You could buy all the content for b&m for a 5er.

Except for the cars. There the only nice thing she owns 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They're going away and have all their house and dog sitters arranged but Jamie ( obviously not her idea 😂😂) has just asked her if she wanted to go away or have a party .....What a predictable liar lol.

Reactions: 26
I called it on Friday - said she would go away for her birthday and come back to reveal a new kitchen. Said then she’s so transparent. She must think we are all as thick as her and her sheep. Why can’t she just be honest.
It literally makes me feel sick she’s so unrealistic I cannot believe her mad hinchers believe her web of lies. Throwing a lot of money into it and it’s taken careful planning and lies for weeks and weeks! Then she brings it all together in a matter of days.... kitchen remodel wall out holiday booked in the blink of an eye! Anxiety gone again has it hinchy? Surely they can see it doesn’t add up...... or have they got chemical burns in their eyes 😂🤪😤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely she would be worried about coronavirus with her supposed level of anxiety....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So a kitchen refurb and a holiday out of the country.... How much will that even cost?

Reactions: 15
Oh my bleeping god! Her sister has done her a list of what she'll need every day?! 😂😂😂 is she a child?! How is she not mortified by that??
If i got my sister to do that she'd probably punch me in the face for being such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Funny how she has no anxiety when she is on live tv or travelling abroad alone now holidays etc ... she is a calculated liar and wish people could wake up and see it !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.