Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full title is: Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody bleeping cares.

Thanks @RonnieBlessHim

If anyone can make it fit better let me know so I can adjust it! This had 72 likes

Not sure I've done it justice but Ive had about an hour's sleep thanks to my darling children.

Edit: okay I managed to make it fit not sure what I did the first two 😂 but missed out the swears cus wasnt sure if that was allowed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know whether we’ve any Laura’s with a big kitchen on here but the kitchen really is the most important room and a utility room if you had space is a must!

I’ve a postage stamp kitchen and it’s dreadful - can’t change it either!!
Kitchens seem to be the room everyone gathers and it’s quite a social room, I miss not having a big kitchen!

Reactions: 14
Full title is: Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody bleeping cares.

Thanks @RonnieBlessHim

If anyone can make it fit better let me know so I can adjust it! This had 72 likes

Not sure I've done it justice but Ive had about an hour's sleep thanks to my darling children.
Oh wow thanks guyyyyssssss. Can't believe it, I know this will attract so much press attention that I don't want, but I know with all my Tattlers I'll be ok. We can learn together guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So it's finally happened. The kitchen is being remodelled.

The kitchen we said should have been remodelled when we saw the plans for the house two years ago.

Wow she really is sly isn't she? Finally going to get that kitchen island Grinch, tick that off in your crappy notebook then please show a bit of gratitude for your incredibly privileged life.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
“I spend so much time in here cooking”

You....what?!

Also doing a make up tutorial with a weird filter like that on?! What’s the point?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I love the fact she put those stories up in the night, not hoping they might go under the radar a bit Soph?

Do we reckon they were in the kitchen shop the other day then?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole kitchen thing was a blatant hint for a company to provide her with what she wants. All influencers are doing it. The makeup tutorial with the stupid filter was a complete ACT to look relateable to the sheep. What a scheming and manipulative woman she is. Screams for attention, but then cries the next. She has no problem with acting up to the camera in front of millions.

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she’s done a makeup/cream tutorial with a filter on 😂😂 what the actual hell

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Imagine being able to wake up one day and decide you want a bigger kitchen just like that.

Imagine not having to save/remortgage/max out credit cards to afford such work.

Imagine being such a sly bleep that you dress it up as a serving hatch as opposed to an entire kitchen diner remodel (really thought that would wash did you??)

I bleeping ate her!!! And all her bleeping dumb cunting sheep who will bankroll this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The way she's showing those crappy flowers on her hob is awful. She was called out for it yet still has them there and now her sheep will think it's ok. She's so irresponsible. bleeping smug witch.

Reactions: 19
I love the fact she put those stories up in the night, not hoping they might go under the radar a bit Soph?

Do we reckon they were in the kitchen shop the other day then?
Yes, and I reckon she's off for a walk right there now!!😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The more I see of her, the more I think she isn’t the full ticket. She has bouts of almost mania. If I actually didn’t think she was a massive bleep I might be worried

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How that conversation between Onslow and Zoph really went:

O: So we’re getting a new free kitchen babes. Gotta dress it up as a teensy remodel. You start by saying you’re up half the night wondering about a hole in the wall...

Z: okay babes. Then when we’re talking to the kitchen guyzzzz I’ll pretend you’ve met an old mate and I’m bored

O: yeah just like when we got my new Audi hahaha!

Z: then I’ll ask all the lemmings, woops I mean my devoted Hinchers, what they think about the hole in the wall idea. Just so they don’t realise anyfink

O: brilliant! Then you can pretend to ask me what I fink and I’ll suggest we get a man round to talk about the hole in the wall

Z: your so clever babes! Want to watch me wank off the taps? I know it gets you hot!

I’ll be here all week! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152
The more I see of her, the more I think she isn’t the full ticket. She has bouts of almost mania. If I actually didn’t think she was a massive bleep I might be worried
This is something that has also crossed my mind, she could be confusing anxiety with manic behaviour.....one minute you wish to be closed to the world and feel frightened the next you are wanting to be the centre of attention, she certainly displays some very weird behaviour?
This can also be heightened by the birth of a child.
Perhaps Mr Hinch is home for many other reasons, perhaps she cannot be left alone?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.