Mrs Hinch #103 Bath bombs but the bath isn’t there, Brussels was dull & Ronnie’s grown hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a boring load of old tit wasn't it?

Why do some of these influencers always act like they're playing at grownups? Bloody simpletons.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand why they don’t invite cleaners to these things.
There are so many who work hard working AND work hard on insta with REAL cleaning tips, normal homes and they give fab advice!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry guys just picking up from last thread who is this (black hair)

The whole bunch look gormless but don't recognise this one

Screenshot_20200204-185214_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why they don’t invite cleaners to these things.
There are so many who work hard working AND work hard on insta with REAL cleaning tips, normal homes and they give fab advice!!
They don’t want real cleaners. They want hardcore sales people who don’t mind bending the truth a bit in the name of a sale.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Soph looks so awkward in every pic, been looking at some of the other ‘dream team’ stories and I don’t know if I’m just looking for something that’s not there but Hinch really isn’t one of the girls is she?
She seems to isolate herself or thinks she is above them all and they isolate her but I don’t think they want her to be in the gang! Different hotel to the others? Didn’t go out for drinks with them last night.

She is so tall! Never realised before!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
So LMM was banned from the trip as she was asking too many questions but her job is a cleaner (she has her own business) so she has a right to ask questions. Hinch isnt a cleaner and nor are her sheep who followed her to Brussels today. P&G can tell them a load of bullshit and they would believe it.

Reactions: 44
HAHA posh food? Does she legit live under a rock or is this put on? its quinoa hun, and that orange thing is a vegetable!
You’d know if you actually cooked food for your family

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Soph looks so awkward in every pic, been looking at some of the other ‘dream team’ stories and I don’t know if I’m just looking for something that’s not there but Hinch really isn’t one of the girls is she?
She seems to isolate herself or thinks she is above them all and they isolate her but I don’t think they want her to be in the gang! Different hotel tho the others? Didn’t go out for drinks with them last night.

She is so tall! Never realised before!
That’s why she didn’t wear a lab coat! She has to feel in charge. She is far too good for that!
Definitely different hotel, I’m surprised she sat with them in the Eurostar!

Reactions: 10
She deleted the duty free part that was distinctively Jamie’s voice. Have a listen. 👂🙄😂😜

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.