Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much better does her house look with the brightly coloured ball pool and play mat? Ronnie has colour!!!! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t follow Mrs hinch anymore but used to comment on her threads
What’s up with these chavvy mums usually from Essex eg the faeirs sisters and associates, Stacey Solomon, Katie price, Mrs hinch
They’re all the bloody same! Same poses, same tan, don’t have a clue when it comes to kids and wean the babies on biscuits and blended nuggets

Reactions: 40
Sorry guyzzzzz I'm whispering because ronnieblessem is having a nap. Meanwhile on Stacey's insta she has rex asleep on her chest and she's talking in a normal voice

My brother was one of these creepers when his son was a asleep, unplugged the doorbell etc fast forward 9 years and the toilet flushing wakens his son

Reactions: 32
Sorry guyzzzzz I'm whispering because ronnieblessem is having a nap. Meanwhile on Stacey's insta she has rex asleep on her chest and she's talking in a normal voice

My brother was one of these creepers when his son was a asleep, unplugged the doorbell etc fast forward 9 years and the toilet flushing wakens his son
[/QUOTE you gotta make noise round newborns, only way to make the immune! like letting them near germs not gassing them out with chemicals. anyway, i cant find a thread - just after your views on daddy hinch and the faking saga. i am really torn but i want to learn any information you guys may know

Reactions: 2

My mum always told me never tip toe around a sleeping baby do as you wish and they will be deep sleepers! It seemed to work for mine, I could hoover and do alsorts while they slept and when baby no2 came the crying didn’t disturb baby no1 😂🤣

Reactions: 33
She creeps about and whispers while Ronnie is asleep so she can get on with the most important things she has to do.....cleaning things that don't need cleaning, organizing cupboards and baskets that don't need organizing, putting single items in the washing machine etc and she does so because if he woke up she'd have to actually spend some of her precious cleaning time with him and that simply wouldn't do for Maleficient!

Reactions: 29
I don’t follow Mrs hinch anymore but used to comment on her threads
What’s up with these chavvy mums usually from Essex eg the faeirs sisters and associates, Stacey Solomon, Katie price, Mrs hinch
They’re all the bloody same! Same poses, same tan, don’t have a clue when it comes to kids and wean the babies on biscuits and blended nuggets
I think Stacey is a brilliant mother. Now Katie Price is another story 🙄

Reactions: 22
Are they purposefully copying each other - both gone out for a walk today, both sorted their baked bean tins, both babies now in ball pits🙄🙄 ...saying that I like SS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oooh were on a new thread, lemme catch up with her stories🤣

She defo needs to be making more noise when he’s sleeping, soon enough the creek of a door will wake him. I could run the hoover by my daughters cot and she wouldn’t wake up

Reactions: 9
Just caught up as been out all day! I don't think the weight thing for Ronnie is that much of an issue... My (just turned a few days ago) 4 month old is 17lb, he's exclusively breastfed. Still in 3-6 month clothes mainly although staring to need 6-9 month for length. He isn't large when you look at him but he is very long! I don't think it's that big, it still only puts him on the 91st centile.
Ronnie is long, but I'm not surprised considering Jamie and Sophie are both so tall.

I don't necessarily agree with the way they are feeding him, everyone needs a bit of fresh food.... Cannot even imagine the poos with all those packets 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reminder on YouTube.
46 views sneaky tattlers 😉👀📹

The reason I think for the wisdom tooth videos because of Stacey's dancing with Henry. (Video also uploaded).

They are playing on words between their videos. Stacey dancing with Henry, can't upstage that I thought, then Sophie in agony and Rex showing his little peggies.

02/02/2020

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anytime I see Soph and staces stories all I think is...... anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you
Soph - No you can’t
Stace - Yes I can
Soph - No you can’t
Stace - Yes I can

Pair of tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Reminder on YouTube.
46 views sneaky tattlers 😉👀📹

The reason I think for the wisdom tooth videos because of Stacey's dancing with Henry. (Video also uploaded).

They are playing on words between their videos. Stacey dancing with Henry, can't upstage that I thought, then Sophie in agony and Rex showing his little peggies.

02/02/2020
I thought this it's so strange.. what's it all about lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought this it's so strange.. what's it all about lol
MrsHinch got a famous stalker lol. Sophie got a Henry, now Stacey got a Henry 😜. Sophie had a tooth crisis, Rex gets a toothy mention. Sophie wears off shoulder jumper now Stacey does and does it better. Sophie don't have a famous ice skating Daddy, failed on that score.

What is next?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MrsHinch got a famous stalker lol. Sophie got a Henry, now Stacey got a Henry 😜. Sophie had a tooth crisis, Rex gets a toothy mention. Sophie wears off shoulder jumper now Stacey does and does it better. Sophie don't have a famous ice skating Daddy, failed on that score.

What is next?
It’s like they’re doing it in purpose so the tacky tabloids will do more ‘hinch and stace are morphing into each other’. Then they can do more ‘friends before bellends’ stuff and the fans will all be ‘2 beautiful strong women inside and out, women supporting women’ and every other bleeping cliche out there. Urgggh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.