Mrs Hinch #101 Hinch stuck to the 24hr pledge, still didn’t find time to make Ronnie fresh veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I will say for Hinch is I had never heard of terracycle before and after it was first mentioned on her stories I signed up to be a collector. I've recycled over 1000 crisp packets and 700 pet food pouches as well as biscuits.

Though I do doubt she actually does it. The collection stream drop off points are so far away I just can't see her actually dropping them off 🤷

And I know this has been said but she's got a cheek hasn't she saying she never goes out! She's always out these days

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think this is the first time I’ve been up to date and seen a new thread in 🤣 usually sign in to 50+ notifications and 20 odd pages to catch up on! Go me 💃🏼🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Surly by this age he she be feeding himself more. Fruit, fry pasta etc. If she keeps it up he will be one of the kids who is a really fussy eater. This stage is all about the feeling and trying diffrent foods not feeding them mush every day. how hard is it to take a banana and mash it up for him or mash up an avocado you don’t even need to cook. The fact that she is a stay at home mum and only feed him those pouches is shameful. Maybe use your time to make your son decent food instead of bloody colouring in or writing down a list of jobs you have already completed. It just takes on day every couple of weeks make a load and freeze it it’s not hard. But she can find time to clean her sink for the 68363736353 time.

One thing I will say for Hinch is I had never heard of terracycle before and after it was first mentioned on her stories I signed up to be a collector. I've recycled over 1000 crisp packets and 700 pet food pouches as well as biscuits.

Though I do doubt she actually does it. The collection stream drop off points are so far away I just can't see her actually dropping them off 🤷

And I know this has been said but she's got a cheek hasn't she saying she never goes out! She's always out these days
I was wondering this where do you take the crisp packets etc? I already do the one at boots and the one for batteries etc.

Reactions: 26
I was wondering this where do you take the crisp packets etc? I already do the one at boots and the one for batteries etc.
Each stream will have different collection points, mostly someone's house, sometimes schools or businesses. I think they like them to be spread out across the country and they only have so many collectors for each stream too.
So I was collecting crisp packets and people would drop them off at my house for me to sort through. Then would post them off to terracycle once I had reached the minimum weight

There's a map on the website I believe that shows where each collector is and what they collect.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
'I will cherish these little videos for years'. Well cherish them privately. Why would you want to share special videos of your baby to 3.1million people.
I would want them to be for me and my family's eyes only! You can record videos without sharing them to the world sophie did you know that?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How many times is too many to see stupid lardsomes dick on Instagram??

Asking for a friend 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Just thinking about her cleaning her bathroom there. Id enjoy cleaning mine too if it was a brand new modern suite. I live in an old rented house. Its not quite the same scrubbing my ancient, beige ugly bathroom :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So her friend On Loose Women has learnt to love her nose, maybe she’ll persuade Soph to stop erasing her nostrils. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Staceys instagram feels more real and genuine doesnt it. I still dont know how these women share their lives so publicly though.
If I had 3million followers, i'd never show my daughter. I would definitely talk with a filter on a lot aswell, i can see why Mrs H hides behind it.

Reactions: 15
Love the way she says “I’m going to MAKE us all some lunch now” 🤣 What’s that entail?? 🤔🤔 Opening some Ella’s Kitchen pouches, and boiling the kettle for your mugshot Soph 👍🏻👍🏻🤣🤣 Spot on.....that’s healthy eating 🤔😤

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So she's off out with the girls tonight..... yeah to Domino pizza and back home again as she cant be arsed to cook for her mates. But then again i think its safer to have a Dominos instead of having salmonella from Soph's "cooking" all weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Puzzled now where am I going wrong. I have used baskets to organise my kitchen, indeed anywhere in my home for years. How could I have been so stupid as to have not bought a label maker or paid someone to make me labels? We are only 2. Him indoors has an expert filing system he just asks me. If in doubt I employ a magic marker, have done for over 40 years. Have I let us down? I need to take 24 hours away from social media at which I already feel a total failure as I use it for less that 30 minutes a day, but when I come back refreshed will our Zoflora leader have noticed my DM (just sent) and be straight back to me with protestations of her love for me as one of her hinch army and providing affiliate links to items I can buy to help solve my inadequacies and at the same time line her pockets. Win win Gungadin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Love the way she says “I’m going to MAKE us all some lunch now” 🤣 What’s that entail?? 🤔🤔 Opening some Ella’s Kitchen pouches, and boiling the kettle for your mugshot Soph 👍🏻👍🏻🤣🤣 Spot on.....that’s healthy eating 🤔😤
What does Jamie get up to apart from the odd hoover line boomerang? Grinch does all the cleaning, gets everyone dressed and... makes them all “lunch”. Cut the gal some slack, Jamie, she’s going aaaooouuuuttt tonight darlin!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is Onslow exactly? We haven't actually seen him in ages? Since Prancing on Ice I think. Is there trouble at mill? Or has he gone in for some more cosmetic surgery so the Hinchers don't see they have money to burn?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.