Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s gonna tell her you should melt the chocolate first? Also is there anything she owns that’s not personalised???

Reactions: 10
Good job she came home with a fondue dish. Well timed for the manky dairy milk

And fondue is a bloody cheese!! 😵

Reactions: 6
Cadburys for fucks sake...cue the "Oh fank you" bollocks!! Says amongst her verbal diarrhea.."I'm not gonna lie" 😂 course not pet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I despise fake ditziness and the way people fall for it and lap it up. Its manipulative, tedious, and cringey. Her stories are too polished to be the work of a ditzy person. I'm glad more and more people are waking up to it.

Reactions: 17
Anyway whats happened to the sewing machine has it died a death already.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who’s gonna tell her you should melt the chocolate first? Also is there anything she owns that’s not personalised???
I was wondering if the chemical fog made her forget her name a lot, so all the personalized stuff is a way to hide reminders of who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On Saturday I posted that there had been no sign of 'Betty Brita'. Low and behold, today she makes an appearance in the fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guess Cadbury pay more than her “absolute favourite chocolate” she was gifted previously that she never mentioned again after getting a load of free stuff from them!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.