Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris is throwing that card straight in the bin as soon as she turns her back 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't even come up with some original quotes for her card (all stolen off other cards) and who puts a card up in the house with swear words on when you have young children who can read 😱

Reactions: 7
Chris is throwing that card straight in the bin as soon as she turns her back 🤢
I've said it before the cricut is wasted on her,
is that the best montage of photos she could find😂 Austin keeping Daddy's crown jewels warm😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think it weird they’ve celebrated their anniversary with mum dad and brother … whilst brothers got a new born 🤨 so odd

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think it weird they’ve celebrated their anniversary with mum dad and brother … whilst brothers got a new born 🤨 so odd
I was just coming here to say the exact same thing.
Who in their right mind spends their wedding anniversary doing an escape room challenge with their IN-LAWS?!

Man up Chris. Seriously.

Reactions: 12
Yeah but would you really wanna spend time with just Bav?

I was just coming here to say the exact same thing.
Who in their right mind spends their wedding anniversary doing an escape room challenge with their IN-LAWS?!

Man up Chris. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know right, I thought that too...a quick shower down is all they need 🤷🏻‍♀️
To go with the quick piece of toast for their tea!
Poor kids, alongside their homemade tshirts, no teeth and gender coded clothes she's setting them up for a tough life.
Other kids can be very cruel 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The mirror 🤢🤢 it’s bad enough it’s like that but the fact she looks at the pictures and then puts them online obviously thinking it’s fine shows how scruffy she is.

Reactions: 6
that is gross considering A is a bed wetter
It’s really sad that not only has she exposed that information on her social media platform and his friends may find that one day but that she also seemingly doesn’t clean them daily. When one of them wets The bed too😬 and she doesn’t feed them a meal in the evening either (school dinner portions are measly as well!)

One thing that has been bugging me for a while is if she makes masks why does her husband always wear a snood rather than a mask!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.