Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don’t know how she shares photos when her floors/house are literally filthy! The skirting, floor, door frames 🤢🤮 makes me feel so ill she proudly shares it when instead of sitting on her arse she could get a flash wipe and have it wiped over in 2 mins!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If she hates her job why doesn't she leave? she always seems to be having a bad day at work or moaning cause she's doing overtime. Then all the cryptic troll digs. Bore off. Also her nephew obviously got his looks from His mother that family photo she posted the other day with her brother😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That insta story about how she wishes there was a catfish show for 'trolls'. No i'd happily say this tit to her but she blocks immediately. No one is trolling her in her comments, they're just asking questions? She takes offence and blocks. So either she considers that trolling or she 100% reads here. Both I reckon.

Reactions: 13
That insta story about how she wishes there was a catfish show for 'trolls'. No i'd happily say this tit to her but she blocks immediately. No one is trolling her in her comments, they're just asking questions? She takes offence and blocks. So either she considers that trolling or she 100% reads here. Both I reckon.
Exactlyyyy!
I'd happily say things to her face, but even if you're just disagreeing with something she said, she gets all high and mighty and calls you out 😂

I did it to someone before, wasn't even a horrible message, I was actually polite, just disagreed with what she said... And she posted it on her stories calling me out and I got around 4 or 5 death threats and abuse in my DMs 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh being Brittany has posted the same thing. I’d happily have the catfish team come talk to me in my clean home , where my children eat a proper evening meal and butternut squash isn’t a staple for every meal including sodding cereal. Stop selling your lives on line and people wouldn’t be able to pause judgement

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bav I'll hide behind your stinking sofa you only hoover every 3 months and call you a bleep, no problem 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh being Brittany has posted the same thing. I’d happily have the catfish team come talk to me in my clean home , where my children eat a proper evening meal and butternut squash isn’t a staple for every meal including sodding cereal. Stop selling your lives on line and people wouldn’t be able to pause judgement
That's exactly it! Only SHE chooses to put this stuff online publicly for thousands of people to see. If she wants to stop the 'trolls' then there's an easy answer - get the duck off the internet or make it friends only. But no, she's an attention seeking beggar who puts herself before her kids welfare.

Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s so much more relevant than she is. She wants to be trolled because that equals being noticed.

Reactions: 8
Was she “trolling” the NHS when she slagged them off during a pandemic?

Reactions: 10
What did she say about the NHS? I don’t recall seeing it
Oh god it was so long ago but something along the lines of blaming the nhs for PPE shortages rather than the government.

She reposted it from another page, so not her words but obvs agreed with it all to share.
Quickly deleted when she obvs got a bit of backlash.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if I'm just a grump in a relationship...but I've never known any couple to spend so much on each others birthdays, like last time she bought him an iPhone and anniversary.
Anniversary especially.
We don't even bother with a gift at all for anniversary 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't know if I'm just a grump in a relationship...but I've never known any couple to spend so much on each others birthdays, like last time she bought him an iPhone and anniversary.
Anniversary especially.
We don't even bother with a gift at all for anniversary 😂
We are the same but then again we are not as materialistic, we would rather treat ourselves to a nice meal or a trip or something. Never really anything for anniversary though.

Reactions: 6
What a mess 🤢
This made me laugh when she originally posted it.
As if she thinks she could fit into a size 4... Its an oversized night shirt thing Bav 😂
I don't get what she's trying to point out with it being an oversized item😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.