Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really bad to say but their tshirts remind me of something people would wear on a trip out like for Make a Wish 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got nothing else going on in her life so has to subject her kids and husband to these stupid gimmicks. I think it's a sad attempt to convince herself they all idolise her and are desperate to dress like her and look like her.

Reactions: 6
Her hair seems quite flat in yesterday's photos, but in a good way. It actually looks much better. I don't know what she normally does with it. I suspect a can of mousse and a giant barrel brush.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The picture of her and caption with big gaga pisses me off. Throughout the whole of the first lockdown, she was whining and whinging that she missed him and was desperate to see him. That he was vulnerable and lived alone and had no one and was stuck inside for weeks and weeks.

I told her to go and visit him and she said no, he lives in the next county and that's breaking rules, yet she never followed lockdown properly at all, given she made all kinds of non essential journeys, went to her parents every day, went the shops every day etc etc.

According to her, not one member of her family went to see him, even to drop off food, for that entire time and his food was coming from the children of the elderly lady next door who did a shop for him.

If that was my Grandad, I would have bubbled with him and ensured he had shopping etc. She said she couldn't bubble with him as her parents were her bubble

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The picture of her and caption with big gaga pisses me off. Throughout the whole of the first lockdown, she was whining and whinging that she missed him and was desperate to see him. That he was vulnerable and lived alone and had no one and was stuck inside for weeks and weeks.

I told her to go and visit him and she said no, he lives in the next county and that's breaking rules, yet she never followed lockdown properly at all, given she made all kinds of non essential journeys, went to her parents every day, went the shops every day etc etc.

According to her, not one member of her family went to see him, even to drop off food, for that entire time and his food was coming from the children of the elderly lady next door who did a shop for him.

If that was my Grandad, I would have bubbled with him and ensured he had shopping etc. She said she couldn't bubble with him as her parents were her bubble
So her parents didn't even care enough to bubble with him either🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 11

She needed her parents to fob off her kids. Big Gaga wasn't someone that could help her so was easily ignored. She even made a tit card for him instead of buying him a decent one.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she not invite him for Christmas as it was too far to drive or something?

Reactions: 7
FE259280-962B-4275-AFE5-BC54E9321573.png

does tagging them mean they’ll put it back on especially for Bav
Don’t they know who she is?????

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That is bleeping disgusting. Surely you bubble with the person who needs the most support?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.