Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's called a sun burn?! Soak your tits in some SPF, ffs its 2021... burned skin has been out of fashion for a while now.
Oh my god isn’t she hilarious. This is the content I’m after. Brilliant

I mean seriously, how dumb can you get

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please do not show us your tan lines when it means you have to show us your saggy arse crack cleavage😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's called a sun burn?! Soak your tits in some SPF, ffs its 2021... burned skin has been out of fashion for a while now.
How can she even think of posting a pic like this..... sunburn aside (which like everyone says is not big or clever) .... she looks bleeping grim..... why does she think her followers want to see her burn chest and cleavage ?? If I did that kind of pose on FB or Insta my hubby would be furious - but then I have a bit more self-respect !!

Reactions: 6
Honestly what is funny about burning your skin to the point it goes red raw? I know everyone does it by accident sometimes but for it to be that red ALL over her...she clearly hasn't put any spf on. Does she know about skin cancer? LOL THO SO FUNNY. Dim witch.

Reactions: 7
Yep! wonder why she kept it a secret for so long when we all knew anyway worst kept secret
Because she kept saying her work is absolutely private and followers dont need to know everything. Her place of work was literally the only private thing about her till she left her work coat in the back ground of a picture.

Her kids schools, heights, birthdays and her home address, all out there for the whole world to see!

Reactions: 9
Just seen Bavs latest story. Who in their right mind would post such tatty pictures of themselves on social media. The state of her hair. What’s wrong with her hair to be in such a scarecrow state. Boris Johnson has a better head of hair than her and that’s saying something!! jeez she ha no pride. Plus she’s like a year older than me at 32 (I think) she looks more like 52.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen Bavs latest story. Who in their right mind would post such tatty pictures of themselves on social media. The state of her hair. What’s wrong with her hair to be in such a scarecrow state. Boris Johnson has a better head of hair than her and that’s saying something!! jeez she ha no pride. Plus she’s like a year older than me at 32 (I think) she looks more like 52.
She's 31 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest story about the football crowds compared to 30 people with no dancing at weddings…she can duck right off because not so long ago she was telling people just to go and get married. She loves to jump ship doesn’t she!

Reactions: 8
Her latest story about the football crowds compared to 30 people with no dancing at weddings…she can duck right off because not so long ago she was telling people just to go and get married. She loves to jump ship doesn’t she!
I know, bloody hypocrite. I’m on wedding date number three, thanks Bav. Get back in your box.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.