Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely piling the weight on again. My SIL was just over 20 stone, joined Slimming World and lost about 10 stone. She's putting it all back on again now too.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's definitely piling the weight on again. My SIL was just over 20 stone, joined Slimming World and lost about 10 stone. She's putting it all back on again now too.
They all seem to. She’s got to be a good 12-14 now. There is nothing wrong with that, but I wish they would all stop lying. She’s not in target so had jumped ship, but denied it hard when questioned!

Reactions: 10
They all seem to. She’s got to be a good 12-14 now. There is nothing wrong with that, but I wish they would all stop lying. She’s not in target so had jumped ship, but denied it hard when questioned!
Exactly. I don't care what size anyone is, but it's ridiculous to deny it when people can see that she's clearly lying.

Reactions: 5
One thing that has been bugging me for a while is if she makes masks why does her husband always wear a snood rather than a mask!
I thought that too! And the others had disposables on 🤣
Says it all really 🤷

Foreheads longer in her selfie, stretched and narrowed I'd say. They're all lying, manipulative, desperate shilling cunts.
Was that recently? What a difference 😳

Reactions: 2
You can definitely see it in her face.
Yet according to her she didn't stop SW because of not being in target because she says she is.
She stopped because its hard to go every 8 weeks.
Yeah okay.
We're not stupid

Reactions: 6
Bet she is gutted she made legoland shirts but has a better time at Chessington 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont know what's worse, the fact she claims to be a size 8/10 or that she give herself the same hairstyle as her 6 year old daughter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's called a sun burn?! Soak your tits in some SPF, ffs its 2021... burned skin has been out of fashion for a while now.
Why is she finding sun burn so amusing pretty sure everyone clicked on 20+ years ago it’s not big or clever!

Reactions: 7
Sun burn these days isn’t a funny matter, it’s irresponsible and dangerous! I don’t know why people think it’s amusing to be burnt to a crisp?! She is a dick.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.