Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor lass, my gums are receding slightly due to genetics and my teeth are already sensitive so I imagine hers must be torture 😖 I wouldn't take the piss out of her mum though because for all we know she could be lovely.

Reactions: 7
Aw her mum must be an Angel the amount of times she has Bav's kids to be fair!

Reactions: 1
Her moms teeth make me feel sick! Not in a horrible/bitchy way but teeth generally freak me out and when the gums recede as hers have done it gives me the heebie jeebies like surely it has to be painful? I do feel sorry for her, how can you even ‘fix’ such a thing 😕

Reactions: 2
"I give it 5 minutes before these 2 are asleep"
Well when else does he get to sleep Bav?
He's up all day and night doing tit for you 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
For those calling me mean - I’ll take that :) only because I know Bav and know the family are equally all cunts too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow too tired from working all of 20 hours a week and cant cook! Okay love why not try working 38 hours a week, then going on a training course for 3 evenings and looking after 3 kids. I still cooked, fair enough it was omelette and baked beans but I bleeping cooked. She is the biggest cockwomble to ever live. Cuntbag :mad:

Reactions: 5
Can hardly call 20 hours work when she works for daddy! I very much doubt she's in an office with people. Hence the blatant piss taking the twit does. Nobody would actually employ such a dick as bav and put up with her. I hope life catches up with her big time down the road. Ugly bleep.

She moans how tired she is from working those hours.. yet her husband works, never sleeps and runs around after her. Yet she cant do 20 hours a week?

How much money has she spent now ? Another godawful dress delivered and another ordered and loads of sports gear for all of them 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.