Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest twos birthdays are less than a week apart but I've never managed to get them to have a joint party good luck to her🤣 double the fun double the begging
My youngest two are 8 weeks apart - managed a joint party once when they were both at the same nursery - so about 2 and 4.... never again lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does That mean her oldest was under 3 months old when she was pregnant with no 2!!!??? 😱😱

duck me, after having my first, nothing went in that region for at least 12 weeks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does That mean her oldest was under 3 months old when she was pregnant with no 2!!!??? 😱😱

duck me, after having my first, nothing went in that region for at least 12 weeks!!!
my sister who is a midwife went for her six week check up already pregnant with baby number 4,I said you are a bloody midwife and should have known better !
My niece and nephew are now 9 and 10yrs old,sis had her tubes tied soon after niece was born

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Austin 4 March 2014..... Connie 9 February 2015....... so 11 months between them !! - Info on her grid on hubby's tattoo !!!!!!!

Was a long time after No.1 son before hubby was allowed near me - def not less than 3 months !! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 3

Not even 3 months! 2!

Haha! I know right 😂 After she had an emergency csection with Austin and a scare about losing him, I would have stayed as far away from getting pregnant as I could 😂
I was petrified of falling pregnant again until my first was 3 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder what her Husband thinks about her ordering the amount of clothes that she does?

Reactions: 2

Same happened to my mum. There’s 12 1/2 months between me and my brother 😂

Probably doesn't get a say 🤣
To be fair though, not a chance would my boyfriend tell me what I can and can’t buy 😂. I mean, we both have well paid jobs so It’s not like I’m sponging like she is

Same happened to my mum. There’s 12 1/2 months between me and my brother 😂

To be fair though, not a chance would my boyfriend tell me what I can and can’t buy 😂. I mean, we both have well paid jobs so It’s not like I’m sponging like she is
That's completely fair though but I mean, Chris pays all the bills whilst she's spending hers and probably going over into his on clothes 😂 Plus used to be all his earned money 😂

• Haha
Maybe she only buys more clothes so she can complain at having more ironing to do. Seems like something she would do the moaning vagina that she is

How does she afford all this tit?? I know she’s ‘working’ now but how many dresses does one person need?!? My hubby is on a good wage, but it doesn’t mean we have the money for me to buy 2/3 dresses at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
How does she afford all this tit?? I know she’s ‘working’ now but how many dresses does one person need?!? My hubby is on a good wage, but it doesn’t mean we have the money for me to buy 2/3 dresses at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is my thinking, both myself and hubby earn well and I treated myself to new knickers on pay day literally only cos my stupid puppy keeps nicking my existing ones and tearing them to shreds! But then again I dont get gifted alot of crap like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are those new photos? She used to bleat on all the time about not being pretty enough to be on the sw magazine and in other things. You can still see the massive knickers. Mother Butternut Squash is in the building.

• Haha
Are those new photos? She used to bleat on all the time about not being pretty enough to be on the sw magazine and in other things. You can still see the massive knickers. Mother Butternut Squash is in the building.
I think they were from a couple of years ago! I remember seeing them! 😂 There was a good 40 odd photos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.