Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch all the stories. I really can't help but hate the woman, I'm currently in really bad health, my kids are ill and we have a load of other stuff going on. It's bringing me down but my friends little girl is currently in hospital incredibly ill and I wouldn't for one second dream of broadcasting my miserable mug all over the Internet because my cars warning lights have come on 😡 it's a slap in the face to people with real life problems. she boils my piss!

She's so ungrateful for what she has, and to me these stories are just an opportunity for her to listen to the sound of her own voice because she clearly loves it! 😡

Reactions: 12
So shes got a new sofa, replaced by the insurance company. But didn’t she post the other day that she had sold the old sofa ready for the new one? Wonder if the new owners know that its dodgy?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Still got all those plates spinning guys. Let's be proud and give her a gold star and a cookie!

Reactions: 7
So shes got a new sofa, replaced by the insurance company. But didn’t she post the other day that she had sold the old sofa ready for the new one? Wonder if the new owners know that its dodgy?!
Is that her new sofa on her stories.. it looks bloody manky already!!

Reactions: 2
20191210_110718.jpg

Taking my apple to work today, how will I cope as it's not cut up and in a bag!
Also managed to get loads done before I go to work today, not sure how I did that as a working mum, apparently we don't have a chance to do anything!
Hate that sofa, thought it was a swipe to see the new one as it looks so dated. I'm a bit older than Bav but with that wallpaper and sofa her house does not look like it has a young family in it. It all looks so brown and dated. Surely they could have picked something a bit nicer?

She could be reading out her shopping list or the bible and she would still manage to sound ungrateful, moany and angry! If she reads here she surely realises how terribly she’s coming across, why would she not try to reduce her incessant moaning a bit? Also, my family and husband would tell me if I was being whiny and ungrateful in real life, but even more so if I was broadcasting it to thousands of people so I can’t understand why no one is telling her!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 63201

Taking my apple to work today, how will I cope as it's not cut up and in a bag!
Also managed to get loads done before I go to work today, not sure how I did that as a working mum, apparently we don't have a chance to do anything!
Hate that sofa, thought it was a swipe to see the new one as it looks so dated. I'm a bit older than Bav but with that wallpaper and sofa her house does not look like it has a young family in it. It all looks so brown and dated. Surely they could have picked something a bit nicer?
#Neveroffduty #Savingtheplanet #DonateBlood

Reactions: 6
She could be reading out her shopping list or the bible and she would still manage to sound ungrateful, moany and angry! If she reads here she surely realises how terribly she’s coming across, why would she not try to reduce her incessant moaning a bit? Also, my family and husband would tell me if I was being whiny and ungrateful in real life, but even more so if I was broadcasting it to thousands of people so I can’t understand why no one is telling her!
People are telling her, but she's blocking them all and telling them she doesn't care what they think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks exactly how she sounds. A stuck up, spoilt, never done a hard works day in her life, arrogant, thinks the world owes her, wants everything on a plate, snobby, unlikeable, unapproachable, twit. Who has the dress sense of my grandma, the hair style of my great grandma and the personality of my goldfish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s moaning about how early she had to get up and that she was hoovering at 6.45. First of all that isn’t early to most of us who have kids and have to get ready to go to work, and secondly why did she need to hoover at 6.45? Just so she has something else to complain about? Cry me a feckin river!

She’s moaning about how early she had to get up and that she was hoovering at 6.45. First of all that isn’t early to most of us who have kids and have to get ready to go to work, and secondly why did she need to hoover at 6.45? Just so she has something else to complain about? Cry me a feckin river!
I'd be annoyed if I was her neighbour and she was hoovering at 6.45! Her kids were still in bed too. If she wanted to hoover before the new sofa, surely she could've done it yesterday 🤔

I'd be annoyed if I was her neighbour and she was hoovering at 6.45! Her kids were still in bed too. If she wanted to hoover before the new sofa, surely she could've done it yesterday 🤔
Exactly! It’s like she goes out of her way to a) create problems to moan about and b) be an hole 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.