Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is gonna quit that job within a few weeks, she clearly can't cope with it and household chores!

Reactions: 8
I don't think that she works 5 days a week, unless she knows her managers personally because she doesn't appear to be at work alot. Also she posts on Instagram constantly. I work 40 hours a week and have 3 children who I ferry around to various activities, right now I have my 5 year old on my lap sleeping as she was scared of older kids at school, if this was bav this would be an Instagram story. I genuinely do not have time for Instagram and I cut my own bleeping apples up!!! I dont iron though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.