Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I don't know if I'm of minority.
I have followed her for over a year now but her '#gifted' have just been getting more and more recently. Then any posts that haven't been gifted, normally she has every single brand/company tagged in her posts as if she's begging for freebies?

I also wonder how she ends up with so much ironing? I have 2 children myself and a husband and have nowhere near what she does each week.

I noticed a while back that before she lowered target, she had said she'd lost over 11 odd stone with SW. Great, however once she lowered her target but wanted to show off her certificate, now all of a sudden, she's lost 9 stone with SW and the rest herself beforehand?

I've u followed now because ugh 🙄

Reactions: 3
Not a massive fan but don’t h8 her, hav folowed her for years tho. she’s always sed she lost weight b4 sw and once posted proof

Reactions: 1
I dont dislike her either, she is just one that massively grates on me 😏

Including how she dropped 5/6 dress sizes after losing just over 2 stone 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well done for loosing the weight, but what's the obsession with butternut squash🤧

Exactly. She has done an amazing job. I personally feel she has too much of an obsession with SW and following the plan to the T.
But the #gifted are just getting too much for me now.

It's a good job she gets so much #gifted she must of spent a fortune at this morning live the other day.

It's a good job she gets so much #gifted she must of spent a fortune at this morning live the other day.
But according to her, they don't have much money at all.
She doesn't have money for any renovations... but bought 2 cars the other week 🤔

Not to mention get a mortgage for a 3 bed on just her partners wage. So he clearly earns plenty.

And over £100 pound on sweatshirt and tees and loads of holiday stuff last week.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a while back because she kept banging on about not being pretty/special/fabulous enough to meet the criteria to be a slimming world magazine cover girl, as if that was the ultimate goal, rather than being happy with herself and enjoying her beautiful children. I also felt that all her posts were of her going to Asda, or doing the ironing. And there's only so many butternut squash I can look at.

And reading my post back, it sounds really bitchy, but actually I liked her, and I wanted to shake her and say "you are better than a cover photo".

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the fallout was between her and Towers? She's constantly adding sly comments about him here and there 😂
I remember her posting something apologising to him along the lines of "I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you" 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dont like guy either but still curious haha

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what the fallout was between her and Towers? She's constantly adding sly comments about him here and there 😂
I remember her posting something apologising to him along the lines of "I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you" 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dont like guy either but still curious haha
she did a massive post calling him out for using his phone when driving, but he was only a passenger. that got very heated

She is a year older than me but looks about 15 years older than me! I was shocked to see how young she was!!

I found this kind of hypocritical. Firstly, She's clearly googled herself.
She finds it perfectly acceptable to make sly comments about others and witch about them on her Insta but it isn't acceptable for others to have their own opinion?
They weren't even being that mean. They shared their opinion.

The second post with her fingers up, I find quite immature and not needed. She's a mother and a role model with a lot of followers. Not everyone is going to like her or what she posts!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.