Mrballen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the fans of the dark strange and mysterious.

anyone else stumble across his tik tok and YouTube and binge watched over lockdown?

Reactions: 3
I've been watching his youtube channel since maybe november! definitely addictive as hell.

Reactions: 3
I just love this guys content, all the spooks and that, I watch oakley&sprags ghost hunting but this guy is just so addictive

Reactions: 1
Ooooo super bored so was looking through nearly all the pages on here and this one looked interesting. So I checked him out. No I am hooked. Cheers me dears

Ooooo super bored so was looking through nearly all the pages on here and this one looked interesting. So I checked him out. No I am hooked. Cheers me dears
Di you follow any other mysterious creators? He does a good youtube series too

Reactions: 2
I have watched quite a few and some are really facinating and some weird but a couple have freaked me out lol

Watch his skinwalker ranch theres 3 part series it will put the sh?ts in anyone so creepy

Reactions: 2
I just watched his freddie kruger upload oh wow gives me right creeps aparenty doja cat loves his content

I really need to stop watching him as im getting nightmares lol but he is so addictive i get worried whenever people mention ouiji boards

I do like this guy and listen to his stories and yeah sone are real some are embellished
I get all that and I get he’s doing it for a living
I’ve followed him and like and sometimes
comment but just gotta say lolol his merchandise is crap lol. Not that i would wear or use any of it but the prices!!pure greed