Mr David & Mr Ian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of irreverent gay guys, I think I need to start a rave thread for Mr David and Mr Ian. Just found their vlogs and I’m loving them. Highly recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Speaking of irreverent gay guys, I think I need to start a rave thread for Mr David and Mr Ian. Just found their vlogs and I’m loving them. Highly recommend.
yes, yes, yes! They’re just the bloody best! Sassy as hell and knowledgeable, great at editing and have good bloody content!

Reactions: 5
Yes! So glad this has been made!

Fun and relevant vlogs with real Disney info, not half arsed stuff!

Reactions: 2
I can’t get enough of their vlogs at the moment. Just started watching their LA / Disneyland vlogs and they’re excellent. Ian’s innuendos are brilliant!

Oh and thank you, oohthedrama 👍

Found these a couple of weeks ago, lovely guys, very funny, great info. Ian's one liners, hilarious.

Just noticed this rave thread. They are my favourite Disney vloggers! We discovered them about 5 months ago and binged through all their vlogs. They seem like genuinely nice, funny, lovely guys. They always reply to comments or insta messages too. I honestly can’t rave about them enough! ❤

Reactions: 3
Started watching these the last couple of days after them being mentioned on the Lodge Guy thread and now they are fast becoming my new favourite Disney Vloggers. I love the humour. Now this is adults doing Disney! 😄

Watching their day at Hollywood Studios from Feb right now. They are laugh out funny at times 🤣. Love them!

Now watching their upcoming travel plans video. So refreshing to see a sensible approach to travel from vloggers. We are almost completely inline with their approach. Holding out hope for DLP this year but almost completely accepting that we won’t leave the country until 2021.

Last edited:
Watching their day at Hollywood Studios from Feb right now. They are laugh out funny at times 🤣. Love them!
There are times I find over vloggers funny but it's that in your head funny whereas these two, I literally laugh out! I was watching their shopping at the party shop vlog yesterday and had several laugh out moments. They're just what we need! They deserve much more subscribers.

Reactions: 4
Yay! I only discovered these guys a few weeks back and I love them! They’re so funny and they also add a little adult touch to Disney vlogs rather than some of the Disney lot who keep it far too tame! I love the innuendos and jokes they make, they’re brilliant.

There are times I find over vloggers funny but it's that in your head funny whereas these two, I literally laugh out! I was watching their shopping at the party shop vlog yesterday and had several laugh out moments. They're just what we need! They deserve much more subscribers.
I think their subscriber numbers are starting to climb. They have a bit of momentum right now because they’re uploading new Disney content. Hope loads more people fund them. They’re really worth a watch.

Reactions: 4
Been binge watching this this weekend, so natural and funny, does anyone know what their day jobs are?

Reactions: 1
Been binge watching this this weekend, so natural and funny, does anyone know what their day jobs are?
They’ve said what their jobs are in Q&A’s, they aren’t one of those annoying vloggers that kept it a secret 😂
I can’t remember exactly what they said but I think David works for an autism charity and Ian is an account manager or something like that!

They’ve said what their jobs are in Q&A’s, they aren’t one of those annoying vloggers that kept it a secret 😂
I can’t remember exactly what they said but I think David works for an autism charity and Ian is an account manager or something like that!

Ahhh thank you, as im new to them and just going through their last trip i wasnt sure if that had a Q&A, they are sooooo funny, been quoating them all weekend, defo deserve more followers

Ahhh thank you, as im new to them and just going through their last trip i wasnt sure if that had a Q&A, they are sooooo funny, been quoating them all weekend, defo deserve more followers
They really do deserve more!

Around 12.30 minutes in - Ian is a Senior Compliance Advisor and David is Head of Research for an educational charity.
(I had to go back and have a look as it was annoying me that I knew I wasn’t quite right 😂)