Mr Carrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love this guy, really good and varied content.. love that he shows his duck ups with his upcycles (accident prone being my middle name it’s good to see it’s not just me that glues my hand to an art project) ., anyone else watch him? I would recommend.... always declared gifted stuff which he doesn’t do often a really refreshing watch from the usual begging 🙄

Reactions: 10
I really enjoy this channel too.

Did you see how much he made from ad sense in a year £86 then he spent it all on a giveaway for his fans.

Like his diy decor tastes
Enjoy his travel and thrift shopping.

I assume he has another job outside of you tube?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I recently discovered him and I like him too ☺ he doesn’t have the ego a lot of influencers have. He’s doing well 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
I recently discovered him and I like him too ☺ he doesn’t have the ego a lot of influencers have. He’s doing well 👍🏼
He's fab as is his friend kate McCabe.
They so funny together.
Love charity shop and car boot vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely love him! Kate McCabe (another golden and wonderful human!!) introduced me to his channel and I’ve loved him since.

Reactions: 5
I only discovered Mr Carrington on YT this weekend and he is amazing. He is just a genuinely nice, calm and smiley guy with a relaxing voice. He is also extremely talented with his DIY makes and upcycles and I loved his charity shop hauls. He is also very natural, and when he has collaborated with Kate McCabe on a few vids they are just laughing and bantering with each other. I am currently working my way through his old vids.

Reactions: 5