Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Kirsty. Keep it active so it doesn’t get locked.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s pretty vile seen her a few times come up on the fyp you can just tell she stinks 😷

Reactions: 6
She makes out she's protecting children but verbally abuses the ones under her roof. This was November, she was screaming at him because he was asking for her music to be turned down and she didn't like him embarrassing her on live. He wouldn't act up if she gave him attention and spoke to him decent. Vile witch!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
No different to Lucy! Jobless bum who sits on live all day with manky teeth and a terrible attitude! Yuck! Oh and smoking in a house with kids is ultimate trash especially when you try to downplay it by saying it’s my house my business. woman

Reactions: 13
Surly if your kid was kicking off and you were live you’d end the live, and sort the issue out?

Reactions: 9
I can not bleeping stand her! Even before she stared 'exposing' Bryan and Lucy. I don't like the fact she sits on her sofa, smoking cigs all day and the kids are in the room 😩them kids are literally breathing in her smoke.. she isn't even hanging out the window or trying to prevent passive smoking 🤦
And then has the cheek to slag off the kids biological mother!! Shame she doesn't make sure she's perfect before doing so 🤷

Reactions: 7
I thought she did have a job, I know she lost one last year for doing TT’s in her uniform but I remember her getting another, although Tbf I’ve not actively watched since she started with this whole Lucy thing. What effs me off is, I’ve no doubt Lucy and Brian are vile child groomers but the whole publicity and tiktokkers trying to ‘bring justice’ will totally discredit any investigation-I remember watching 24hrs in police custody (so I’m obviously a professional now 😂) and they said ‘trial by social media’ is affecting many court cases and resulting in them being classed as an unfair trial. They should let the police deal with these things but instead they just give the whole sorry situation more attention and then every man and their dog wades in so the truth becomes blurred. She’s also very immature !!! That mouldy Willy crap is embarrassing

She makes out she's protecting children but verbally abuses the ones under her roof. This was November, she was screaming at him because he was asking for her music to be turned down and she didn't like him embarrassing her on live. He wouldn't act up if she gave him attention and spoke to him decent. Vile witch!
Yeah I saw that it was absolutely awful what she did why the hell did she not come off the live and sort him out he obviously wanted her turn it down how can he sleep with music that loud. Don't get me started on the Lucy thing yeah ok raise awareness but bleeping hell she is absolutely obbsessed with Lucy

Seen her lives a few times, she’s an absolute gobshite who looks almost as filthy as Lucy. People see her as a hero and I literally don’t understand why, all she does is sit on her arse looking like a woman obsessing over Lucy and Brian.

I honestly reckon she doesn't know how to talk, constantly shouting. Screaming Mouldy Willy is embarrassing and immature to say the least! So many 'TikTok detectives' on that app 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't know how anyone has the time to sit on live all day.

I imagine her house is absolutely filthy the state of her sayes a lot about the state of her house does she even know what a bra is xxx

Reactions: 3
Absolute bleeping mess!
Agree with all of what has been said above… “raising awareness” but just comes across as completely obsessed and needs to get a bleeping life and have a wash!
Ugh, makes my skin crawl, dirty smelly Skanky foul witch

Reactions: 2
Oh my bleeping days 🤣🤣🤣 I can't believe I'm writing this but she looks a lot better there compared to the state she's in now 🙈😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.