Motorway driving/driving anxirty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread hasn't been active for a year lol but I just have to share - I just drove on my own for the first time! I have a solo 1.5 hour journey coming up soon so finally plucked up the courage to go 5 minutes to my local supermarket on my own. Finally!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
so strange looking back on this thread of how anxious i was!

i have drove on the motorway about 4-5 times now alone and felt absolutely fine, still a bit nerve wracking but nothing as bad as before. it doesn't even bother me driving on new roads to new places now after living in a busy city for over a year. think the best thing i did was throwing myself in the deep end!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m backwards and forwards on the M62 and M1 and I genuinely find it less stressful than non motorway driving 😅

Reactions: 4
so strange looking back on this thread of how anxious i was!

i have drove on the motorway about 4-5 times now alone and felt absolutely fine, still a bit nerve wracking but nothing as bad as before. it doesn't even bother me driving on new roads to new places now after living in a busy city for over a year. think the best thing i did was throwing myself in the deep end!
I am so glad you came back to comment this. Im due to drive on the motorway and popped onto this thread and saw you felt similar- gives me hope I will feel less anxious too

Reactions: 2