Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this? Only just discovered the 2nd series and really enjoyed it. Hope the first series is repeated at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
love this series, so funny the episode where the new character gets hammered and they all have to look after her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wanted to love this (someone told me it was as good as Fleabag) but I though it was rubbish. Really predictable, lots of cliched "zany" characters and not at all funny. Nowhere near Fleabag's league!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I watched Fleabag after but didn't enjoy that as much although I preferred series 2 to series 1.

I watched Fleabag after but didn't enjoy that as much although I preferred series 2 to series 1.
I loved Fleabag, made me roar! I could easily have watched another few series of it. Big fan of PW-B to be honest, I also loved Killing Eve.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really wanted to love this (someone told me it was as good as Fleabag) but I though it was rubbish. Really predictable, lots of cliched "zany" characters and not at all funny. Nowhere near Fleabag's league!
Last couple of eps have been disappointing, but loved season 1. If it was still going, Diane Morgan's character is a Jeremy Kyle episode waiting to happen! 😁

Reactions: 4
the first 2:06 of the first episode of series one is pure hilarity! makes me howl!

Reactions: 5
I absolutely love this show! It’s the best thing to watch if you’ve had a bad day with your kids and need to feel better about failing at parenting, and life in general.

Reactions: 9
I literally cried when he managed to save the mulled wine going on the white carpet then bled on it straight after!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I literally cried when he managed to save the mulled wine going on the white carpet then bled on it straight after!
White carpets/furniture is just asking for trouble. Somebody is always going to spill/bleed/ruin it at some point. But the mulled wine save, just to end up bleeding all over it was great. And then the cocaine/bicarb.

So middle class of how to deal with stains on a carpet. As if there is always an opposite product that just will remove a stain from a carpet.

Reactions: 3