Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julia’s husband is also a useless husband in an Apple TV show called ‘Trying’. That’s a decent watch - not a patch on motherland but ok

Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve found a series that is so similar in humour to Motherland, I can’t believe I’ve only just found it…

It’s called Catastrophe and it’s on Netflix.

Look it up, you’ll not regret it 😅

Reactions: 6
Omg I’ve found a series that is so similar in humour to Motherland, I can’t believe I’ve only just found it…

Catastrophe is good I just didn't really get the ending

Catastrophe is good I just didn't really get the ending
im still annoyed by the ending of catastrophe.. but after listening to rob and Sharon Horgan talking about it I think that was their intention.
I recehtky listened to Rob’s latest book. So sad but so worth reading.

Please tell the ending wasn’t what I thought it was!? If it was it’s so depressing.
It's suggested isn't it? But I guess it's left up to you to decide what you think, I do like it when a series has an ending to finish it off but I didn't like the ending to this for me it kinda spoilt the series a bit

Sharon Horgan is behind both shows

Pulling is another Sharon Horgan show which IMO is better than Motherland, but it’s quite old now.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe it’s the same person who created both shows! I knew the humour was very similar…

I’m definitely going to work my way through all her shows!

Reactions: 1