Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing them side by side makes me question cheek filler too
She’s had something as her face now looks like it’s struggling to move. So much so she’s got wrinkles at the side of her eyes as that must be the only part that can move the most

Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely awful looking. She was obviously still feeding Eden after she had this done. It’s so wrong. It can’t be safe.

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely awful looking. She was obviously still feeding Eden after she had this done. It’s so wrong. It can’t be safe.
A good aesthetic practitioner wouldn’t give filler or Botox to a breastfeeding mum.

Reactions: 4
I am intrigued what any of her content will be now she isn't pregnant or has a new born... she has been pregnant constantly what 4 years? What ever will she do with her self now she is 'needed constantly by a breastfeeding feeding baby

Reactions: 2
well sorry to say it ... but I don’t believe a bloody word she says . ‘Rushed off because I was in septic shock’ .... oh Emma sounds terrible, just like when your coil got stuck in your lung .... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bruising on her cheek from Eden and not from Botox/fillers hmmm
Honestly she’s something else 😂 she makes Andy seem like he’s incapable of looking after children. He is probably actually quite good with the children always seems hands on she probably just doesn’t give him chance because she likes to feel needed but moans she’s always needed. Now Andy is giving her the attention she wants by saying how have you done this how did you cope. Little does he know she hasn’t actually struggled as she laid in bed most of the day. It’s not rocket science that Eden had no choice but to bottle feed formula luckily he’s on 3 meals a day so isn’t solely relying just on her he’s been keen for her to get him in routine she obviously never because Andy now is and she’s praising him for it 🤯

There could be a link between her fillers and matisis but then again Emma couldn't just finish breastfeeding without a big drama. I can't believe a word she says

Wow it’s so uneven. I don’t understand why people go for this look.
My only guess is because it takes the distraction off her nose don’t mean that to sound horrible, there’s old pics of her without filler and her nose really stands out

Reactions: 1