Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Emma but when your already struggling to look after and cope with 4 children why would you then decide to have another 🤷🏽‍♀️ I just don’t get it ... is it just me ?

Reactions: 14
Yes don’t understand women that can’t cope with the children that they have and go get pregnant again for them to just moan about how tired they are

Reactions: 9
Yep yep yep! Constantly moaning about how thin she is spread yet gets pregnant again. Another baby just for the gram. And then she’s in hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum yet the day she’s out she’s filming herself cleaning, meal prepping and cleaning shoes!? Wtf. I highly doubt she had it, just sick and run down. Never seen so much attention seeking or someone who fancies herself so much.

Reactions: 12
Putting a photo up on Instagram that she apparently snapped while being sick into a bucket, seriously I love my kids but if I was as violently sick as she suggests I doubt if be snapping photos of my kids at the same time 🙄🙄🙄
A few weeks ago she was too "big and heavy" to bend down to switch her Xmas tree lights on, seriously is she not only like 12 weeks pregnant 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And today she’s done a house tour etc rambled in for about 50 stories, hardly the behaviour of someone who is seriously sick. She says how much she’s achieved but in reality it’s her husband who had a successful
Business before he met her and she’s just tagging along. Can’t stand how she makes out she’s a struggling mum yet she gets soooo much help from her dad yet is constantly throwing her childhood under the bus. All for attention.

Reactions: 6
And today she’s done a house tour etc rambled in for about 50 stories, hardly the behaviour of someone who is seriously sick. She says how much she’s achieved but in reality it’s her husband who had a successful
Business before he met her and she’s just tagging along. Can’t stand how she makes out she’s a struggling mum yet she gets soooo much help from her dad yet is constantly throwing her childhood under the bus. All for attention.
What is this childhood trauma she talks about? I havnt heard her mention what happened or maybe I just missed it.

Reactions: 1
What is this childhood trauma she talks about? I havnt heard her mention what happened or maybe I just missed it.
not 100% sure, she says she doesn’t have a good relationship with her mum, makes out her whole childhood was unloved and crappy. Why let your dad look after your kids then? Just wants the messages For yet more attention.
Now she’s talking about saving money when it’s quite clear she has a shopping addiction. Constantly treating herself. Favouring then younger two children aswell, it’s painful to watch.
The least genuine person on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
How else can she get constantly get her lashes and nails done and spend so much time admiring herself talking into her phone. Palms them off onto her dad. All the cleaning too.
Does anyone remember when she went on holiday to the Caribbean with the younger two and left the older girls at home? Who goes on holiday with half their children. They must have felt so left out!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Love how yesterday she was talking about being frugal and then when on a shopping spree today.

Love how yesterday she was talking about being frugal and then when on a shopping spree today.
its commical. What planet is she on?! she spent at least £80 on clothes. Nothing wrong with that just don’t pretend your frugal when quite clearly she’s not. Frugal when it comes to her kids because she’s too busy spending on her self. Absolute twit.

Never knew he lived there too.

She’s a complete Martyr with a big fat capital M!
shes always going on about how they’re alone, get no help and have to rely on each other. Whattt? Your dad lives with you, pipe down and stop playing the hard done by card. Everything is me me me. So narcissistic it’s unreal. She winds me up with all her constant moaning and how ungrateful she is, she come across an entitled brat.

Reactions: 8