Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Emma still breastfeeding? I love breastfeeding but Ive always told myself if I ever had a fourth I would bottle feed, because Ive breastfed my first 3 and its hard, its demanding, its time consuming and exhausting. I wouldnt see it fair for my other kids for me to constantly be feeding and have little time and no hands for them. Just my opinion

I respect anyone who can do it with loads of kids. However I feel like Emma is making it all unnecessarily hard for herself

Reactions: 4
Exactly, tend to the baby obviously wanted some comfort for goodness sake. Phone and appearance seem to be more important 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So seems emma has joined the baby bonnet crew, its maybe just me but although they do look cute on a small baby these cant be safe. 😬

Reactions: 2
She keeps going in about her "newborn bubble" basically implying her other children are ruining it for her. I thought most mums were excited to welcome the new baby into the family and not just hide away from the others?
The constant flashing of her stomach in a crop top earlier was a desperate fish for compliments. I can't believe I ever thought she was relatable
omg! I thought I was the only person that noticed this!!

the constant moaning about not having alone time with the newborn! Well any genius could of guessed that was gonna happen with 4 other kids 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This women is honestly full of shite she seriously just loves herself she honestly thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread! I hope Andy leaves her he just can’t see what a mug he’s been taken for

Not looking to move house but she booked a viewing on a house? Is she ok? Why is she wasting peoples time like that

Reactions: 1