Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her? I wonder if any of the long term followers also remember a few years ago when she was some kind of scammer?! Not quite sure how she’s turned it around and got in with the Insta clique!!!

Reactions: 3
What do you mean by scammer? I think she already has a thread on here - maybe under Families?

Found it:

Last edited:
Ooh what kind of scams? I genuinely cant stand her, can see right through her false bullshit. It’s all money money money. I’d love for her husband to duck off and leave her with all those kids.

Not sure why she’s got upset about ‘beady/beedy’ Eyes. At the end of the day she did an ad for Asda little angels and then the next day bought Lidl nappies as part of a different ad. As a nappy buyer you notice things like this and it’s why thinking about your ads is a good thing.
Would she influence me to buy Asda little angels? No because she herself buys Lidl.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her however, I've just looked to see what it's all about. She's not my cup of tea it's all very bland and boring for me and theres no content really, just the same family pic in a different pose but she seems quite sweet and harmless and just looking for conversation as she seems lonely. Motherhood can be isolating. Shes not doing anything wrong shes just enjoying social media. There's other instagrammers who are milking it and being very devious and calculated. She doesn't seem like that, she just appears to be a sweet girl sharing pics and doing some ads.

Reactions: 2
I would like to know why she spelt Edie, ‘Eidee’ wondered if I had missed something.
Her son Ralph is spelt Raulph too but her husband is Greek (I think?) so maybe it’s a foreign spelling? Makes sense if it is.

What happened to the other thread about her?

I don't follow her however, I've just looked to see what it's all about. She's not my cup of tea it's all very bland and boring for me and theres no content really, just the same family pic in a different pose but she seems quite sweet and harmless and just looking for conversation as she seems lonely. Motherhood can be isolating. Shes not doing anything wrong shes just enjoying social media. There's other instagrammers who are milking it and being very devious and calculated. She doesn't seem like that, she just appears to be a sweet girl sharing pics and doing some ads.
That’s how they work though. I’m sure she was. But there’s so many ads on her grid that you don’t notice, she’s always at brand events, so this ‘sweet girl’ is very effective at marketing herself.
I’m sure she’s a lovely person if you meet her. But selling your kids and lifestyle as a job is influencing.

Reactions: 3
I remember one instamum saying that she was rather vile towards her children. Constantly shouting at them and not interacting with them? I don’t think she is as innocent as she seems. She is however very pretty!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ooh what kind of scams? I genuinely cant stand her, can see right through her false bullshit. It’s all money money money. I’d love for her husband to duck off and leave her with all those kids.
I think she was making some sort of tutu wreaths if I remember correctly which she didnt send when people had already paid. I also remember her selling wooden teethers but that didnt last long and also baby moccasins.

Reactions: 1
I will never forget, last year she put up a story of her in the car, one of the very young children was in a car seat, not strapped in at all jumping up and down and climbing around the back and they were ON THE MOTORWAY. She was sitting next to him & filmed this and put it on Instagram chatting away about inane things.

I messaged pointing out how horrifically dangerous and irresponsible this was and she blocked me as though I was in the person in the wrong 👌🏼🙄.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yep that’s 3 of them... there was a few more after that too! She’s always been desperate for money, I don’t understand how she has so many followers!

I think she was making some sort of tutu wreaths if I remember correctly which she didnt send when people had already paid. I also remember her selling wooden teethers but that didnt last long and also baby moccasins.

I will never forget, last year she put up a story of her in the car, one of the very young children was in a car seat, not strapped in at all jumping up and down and climbing around the back and they were ON THE MOTORWAY. She was sitting next to him & filmed this and put it on Instagram chatting away about inane things.

I messaged pointing out how horrifically dangerous and irresponsible this was and she blocked me as though I was in the person in the wrong 👌🏼🙄.
Wow.