Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are probably constantly not well because of the chemicals she uses constantly spraying tit all over the place instead of actually cleaning 😂 and for a supposed make up artist her lashes are constantly hanging off and you can see the build up of glue on them 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Brian usually gets sepsis in his knee is that a thing that comes and goes 😳😳
Not had a chance to watch scummy stories yet iv been at work and wouldn’t inflict that voice on my poor colleagues 😂 ..I thought sepsis was a dangerous infection if he does have it in his knee surly he would be in hospital her being a nurse 😂 would know that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf. I’m no medical expert but fairly sure you don’t just “take sepsis” in your knee for no apparent reason. And she wants to be a nurse! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is sepsis something you can specifically get in your knee?!! I thought you either had it in your bloodstream or you didn’t, maybe develop somewhere but I don’t think you can have sepsis in your knee can you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is sepsis something you can specifically get in your knee?!! I thought you either had it in your bloodstream or you didn’t, maybe develop somewhere but I don’t think you can have sepsis in your knee can you 😂😂
You can if there is a bacterial infection in the fluid that lubricates your knee but not sure it comes and goes like that. My Dad gets sepsis every time he gets an insect bite but they test his blood to make sure it's gone. She's hell of a blasé if he does get sepsis considering how serious it is......no way she'll be a nurse :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Cannae see green cheese go past.....she’s got pleurisy the day wonder what it’ll be the morra!!!!
Bet she was so jealous that Bryyyeeeen was the one who got to go to A&E and got all the attention. It was only natural she would break out the pleurisy today 🙄 makes a change from the weekly ‘face cawld’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I half expected her to be out with the pleurisy card.

I half expected her to be out with the pleurisy card.

Reactions: 2
There all self diagnosing wannabees 😂 imagine that Shammi coming to your bed in the hospital 🙈 who's dying to see MR new wanking tap then my man's 😂😂

• Haha
She’s been going on about this pleurisy since I first heard of her (probs 2+ years ago). She’s never once had it in that time. In fact she’s had nothing more than a face cauld 🤔

Migraine what Migraine?
What happened to Rendals migraine
Funny how it’s suddenly disappeared now she’s got her begged bathroom in. Sly as a fox this one and definitely not to be trusted.

Reactions: 7
Rendall states she's out to help others but I see it differently she's out to see what she can get for herself she's all take take and gives nothing bk, she's never even done a giveaway to busy seeing what she can get for herself.... She's a greedy ned my man's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MR bathroom must be all that ugly plastic wet wall as they have done it to quick to be plastered and tiled ..can’t wait to see if she puts AD on the big reveal..if she’s making so much cash from lumishit you would think she’d at least get a new kitchen floor..she will be tagging kitchen companies next #beggingforshit

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she said on her story it was wet wall no doubt it'll glitter and tacky kinda like the hinch range... Everybody's got it 😂😂 I'm hoping it's a new sofa next along with kitchen flooring cause it's all holes 🙈 she's no wanting to pay for much hoping folk take pity on her and gift her stuff when she's clearly got the money to splash on other crap or she's clear paying everything 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’d bet my mortgage that these recommend an account suggests have been sent in by the actual accounts owners i.e Mario ( mazda, marion and all his multple names he gets called 😂 ) , toaty cheryl, glamis house..... all the wee scroungers of the gram

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.