Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks good I think!

But in the past she did call out some company for offering her Botox and said she’d earned her wrinkles and loved them - so she’s obviously had a complete change of heart.

I don’t know if she’s been open about use of injectables because I don’t follow her very closely.

Reactions: 3
She looks like she’s had Botox. No surprise if she’s aiming for a media career, but it’s amazing how soon the principals fly out the window.

Reactions: 6
It must be Botox. It does look good. She’s friends/colleagues with Ellie Taylor who make a joke the other day about her own Botox use.

Reactions: 1
I find the flexible working thing very very irritating. Why shouldn’t you be committed to your job? It’s not the time to be an entitled employee when the current job market is so fragile.

I’m a teacher. I wonder how she’d react if I was her kids teacher and decided to knock off at 11.00am to raise the next generation.

I’m not sure why she sees flexible working as a right. I can’t see how it’s possible for the vast majority of people.
your exactly what’s wrong with this world

geel sorry for your studenttbh

• Haha
I find the flexible working thing very very irritating. Why shouldn’t you be committed to your job? It’s not the time to be an entitled employee when the current job market is so fragile.

I’m a teacher. I wonder how she’d react if I was her kids teacher and decided to knock off at 11.00am to raise the next generation.

I’m not sure why she sees flexible working as a right. I can’t see how it’s possible for the vast majority of people.
you can be committed to your job and still advocate for flexible working. I finish earlier on certain stays but as long as I do my hours my boss doesn’t care.
My sister is a teacher and she has flexible working within reason now that she has a kid. Fair enough she’s not knocking it on the head at 11 but that’s not what MP is asking for.

Reactions: 7
you can be committed to your job and still advocate for flexible working. I finish earlier on certain stays but as long as I do my hours my boss doesn’t care.
My sister is a teacher and she has flexible working within reason now that she has a kid. Fair enough she’s not knocking it on the head at 11 but that’s not what MP is asking for.
👏🏻 Go ed

Reactions: 2

Totally agree. Thank you for at least providing a decent reply. Unlike some comments that just slate a comment but don’t offer any alternative.

Reactions: 4
The post about their relationship book - I’ve read it multiple times now. Always the same stuff, so WAFFLEY. It really puts me off reading anything of hers. When she spoke about her PND/MH stuff always the same phrasing there too. It’s like she’s being told what to post, or she only has one style of writing.

Reactions: 5
The post about their relationship book - I’ve read it multiple times now. Always the same stuff, so WAFFLEY. It really puts me off reading anything of hers. When she spoke about her PND/MH stuff always the same phrasing there too. It’s like she’s being told what to post, or she only has one style of writing.
Her posts can be so repetitive.
I find her husband very funny though.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen her stories. I’m thought she was going to announce that they were splitting up from the first post, but no, it’s just promotion for her book. Out of all the mumfluencers, I minded her the least, but using problems in her marriage as blurb for whatever she’s trying to sell just leaves a bad taste. I don’t doubt that it hasn’t been plain sailing (what marriage is?) but her phrasing of it just makes me think ‘urgh’. It comes across as completely disingenuous as, like the PND, she’s never spoken about it til now.

Reactions: 10
Same rehash caption, does she only poke her head up over the parapet when she’s promoting?

Reactions: 5
I used to rate her. But I can’t forgive or forget her pretending to have post partum psychosis to help flog a book.

Reactions: 11
I find her intensely irritating now too. Not genuine and yes her posts are so samey. All the mumfluencers seem so dated now!

Reactions: 6
Was looking at one of her posts recently and wondered has her mum deleted her account?

Can't argue with her flex appeal campaign and she clearly works hard with a purpose unlike a lot of vacuous influenzas but she is a little irritating these days. I find her slightly mockney accent she does on radio cringe because that isn't how she speaks. It's like she's trying to sound cooler and more street than she is.

Was looking at one of her posts recently and wondered has her mum deleted her account?

Can't argue with her flex appeal campaign and she clearly works hard with a purpose unlike a lot of vacuous influenzas but she is a little irritating these days. I find her slightly mockney accent she does on radio cringe because that isn't how she speaks. It's like she's trying to sound cooler and more street than she is.
But she is cool. She wears floaty dresses with Stan smiths #instahundresscode

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.