Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back! They’ve just finished a book that sounds like it’s based on the MOD debacle

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the way she always says we must support her flexible working campaign by buying her latest book. Wouldn't you want people to buy and read your book because it's good?

Reactions: 4
I hate the way she always says we must support her flexible working campaign by buying her latest book. Wouldn't you want people to buy and read your book because it's good?
Yeah, I thought this was a really hard sell - “I work on Flex Appeal for free so please buy this completely unrelated book”.

D3C020F3-36F9-4A79-A3F1-F5C5E13AFF26.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too! I probably haven’t been following closely but I’m also not sure what the Flex Appeal has achieved… of late, anyway…

Reactions: 2
This is what I mean about the time she replied to my dm asking me to buy a snippet of a book

Reactions: 3
I know it’s a cheap shot to go after someone outfit but I can’t get over the Pj’s overall and summer holiday beach shoes to shop up at the law commission. Like please, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s a cheap shot to go after someone outfit but I can’t get over the Pj’s overall and summer holiday beach shoes to shop up at the law commission. Like please, no.
And it just screams ‘ look at me not restrained by the normal rules of dress because I’m a rebel smashing down those barriers’
Nah it really doesn’t 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there's a time and a place for lounge wear but it ain't at the Law Commission that's for sure. The job I'm in now doesn't have any dress code other than no blue denim, I've worked for large corporate companies most of my adult life and have had to sign codes of conduct re office attire. Even now I struggle at the idea of wearing jeans to work

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I always lived by the mantra “dress for the job you want, not the job you have”. Pukka wants to be an instamum flogging tit, not a law maker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.