Mother of five boys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wondered about this since I saw the comment here. It does seem like she’s wearing looser tops when in pics or covering her tummy. Also, we haven’t been seeing all the yoga posing she had been doing a lot of... I wonder...

I’ve been wondered about this since I saw the comment here. It does seem like she’s wearing looser tops when in pics or covering her tummy. Also, we haven’t been seeing all the yoga posing she had been doing a lot of... I wonder...
Having seen yesterday’s posts, I’m now thinking she’s not and it was a coincidence.

4B5E9AC7-CD75-47C8-A0CE-103CA4B5309F.jpeg

I don’t get this pose... She looks uncomfortable or in pain and then the caption is all happy her friend is here and have a great weekend?! And what is she doing with her arms?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has. Jasper had problems breathing again in the night and you could her him wheezing ... She said "I was shocked it happened so fast" ... I think that was like 2 nights ago. And the dog is in her stories today. Why is he still there.

She said they are seeing how he copes with the dog staying in the kitchen but it’s just not practical, dog hair will be on the other boys that cuddle him and the dog can’t be expected to stay in the kitchen the whole time. I really feel for them. I’d be devastated if I had to rehome my dog, he is our family but I don’t think I would be waiting to see how it effects my 3 year olds breathing. She said he’s having to use his inhaler 2-3 times a night. Her poor boy looked so sad and had been up most of the night.

Seriously what kind of parents would try to keep the dog when they have a kid who is very allergic?!! And actually I don’t think they would struggle at all to rehome it - dogs are ridiculously popular that the moment. They could probably sell it (I’m joking of course. Rehome it responsibly ... however my neighbour spent nearly £4K on some sort of Labrador puppy so clearly there’s cash to make...)

Reactions: 2