Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of her? I noticed her in an ad on insta for Nick Jr as an ambassador, but she said a few days ago on stories that they don’t have a TV in their house...

Reactions: 5
What does everyone think of her? I noticed her in an ad on insta for Nick Jr as an ambassador, but she said a few days ago on stories that they don’t have a TV in their house...
Started following her when she was pregnant with this twins and she seemed very lovely and down to earth. Love the fact they live in Cornwall, it’s my dream, and we go there a lot so I like following her for that reason but started to go off her in a lot of ways... Mainly the constant fawning over the “bigger” instamums and celebs constantly 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her. The angle she takes her Instagram stories at she must get the worlds worst arm ache, she’s so up hersel. Don’t even get me started on the husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m not to sure on her, followed her for a while I’m just not sure. The food shopping one gets me all they eat is veg and hummus

Reactions: 1
I have followed her on and off - not sure what I think of them but I know I could not have that many kids at home with me all day (homeschooled) and doesn't seem to be much routine/bedtime!

Reactions: 2
Started following her when she was pregnant with this twins and she seemed very lovely and down to earth. Love the fact they live in Cornwall, it’s my dream, and we go there a lot so I like following her for that reason but started to go off her in a lot of ways... Mainly the constant fawning over the “bigger” instamums and celebs constantly 🙄🙄🙄
Yes her life is the dream, I love Cornwall would love to live there. Does anyone know the backstory of how they ended up there? And have that massive house that seems empty? They don’t seem to have the usual possessions that most people have over years of life. Does her husband earn a bomb?

Can’t stand her. The angle she takes her Instagram stories at she must get the worlds worst arm ache, she’s so up hersel. Don’t even get me started on the husband!
Yes the angle is weird, does she not like her face from the front or something? She looked a lot different in the nick jr ad, not in a bad way just different!

.... no TV?!!! Really?! What's wrong with having a tv in her opinion do we know?
I don’t think she has a problem with Tv she just hasn’t ‘got one yet’ She said she’s going to get one for her boys bedroom 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes her life is the dream, I love Cornwall would love to live there. Does anyone know the backstory of how they ended up there? And have that massive house that seems empty? They don’t seem to have the usual possessions that most people have over years of life. Does her husband earn a bomb?
They have their own mortgage company still I think. They used to own a paintball company which they sold last year along with their house to fund travelling. They basically sold everything and were going to travel the world with the kids but after being on the move a little while (going on a few extended holidays basically!) they realised their middle child struggled with having nowhere to call home so decided to settle in Cornwall and just go on holidays. They were trying to find a school for the kids and were staying in air bnbs until they found that house and she home schools the kids.

Reactions: 6
I follow her and have for ages slightly going off her.

I find them a bit odd and scatty!! They sold everything they owned and went travelling, whilst travelling decided it wasnt for them, came home and relocated to Cornwall!!

They own their house now and home school the boys because school life wasnt for her!! Watching her stories I'm really not sure that much home schooling happens they literally spent every day at a national trust place or on the beach!!

I also live in Cornwall and it does make me laugh when shes on the beach saying how warm it is, it's not it's still blinking freezing!!!

I don't find her very relatable any more. I find it strange how the kids can go around bare foot (I know apparently it's meant to be good for them) but it just seems dangerous to me!! They dont get much interaction with other children at all. She certainly does not portray a typical life of how most people in Cornwall live. They seem to have a very privileged lifestyle neither seem to work loads. Most people with 5 kids wont be shopping at waitrose spending £100 just on organic vegetables!!

Having said all that I still follow and watch the stories because I find it quite fascinating and she doesn't do loads of ads yet!!

Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow cause I couldn’t relate in anyway and the constant tilting of the neck in her stories was literally making my neck hurt hahaha!

I also found it unbelievable that you uproot to a nomadic lifestyle and then less than a year later go back to a fairly routine existence. Clearly money isn’t an issue which I guess in the end isn’t a bad thing if you can make and change such huge decisions without it affecting your livelihood.

Had to unfollow ages ago. Couldn't relate to her, at all and her droney voice bugged the life outta me 🤣

• Haha
I quite like her. I know they are open to schools, but it’s Ralph and his Aspergers that they haven’t found a good fit with the schools they’ve looked at. They must be rolling in it to have that lifestyle.
It’s idyllic but I think she will get bored.

i unfollowed months ago. when they were preparing to go, she was doing stories of opening some gifted shoes or something and discussing what they were up to.. she kept saying to the boys 'oh wow are you crazy excited' in a droney voice, whilst the boys looked utterly disinterested.

Reactions: 3
i unfollowed months ago. when they were preparing to go, she was doing stories of opening some gifted shoes or something and discussing what they were up to.. she kept saying to the boys 'oh wow are you crazy excited' in a droney voice, whilst the boys looked utterly disinterested.
She does this a lot 😂

"We're all, like, really excited" ... In the droniest voice ever

I stopped following due to not relating. 2 of them at home all day=easy street.

I used to live near her and went to the same baby and toddler groups that she went to.

She always came across as nice but quiet and kept herself to herself.

Pissed me off when she did an ad for deliveroo showing them all tucking into a pizza express round their kitchen table which was all BS as deliveroo don’t deliver to where we lived, never have.

Unfollowed her for that reason alone.

Reactions: 6
It’s not just her but I’ve just seen her recent story... god how annoying must it be to be around these people... constantly waving their phones around filming everything for Instagram... filming in the small gift shop at st Michael's mount for gods sake!

OMG her nasally monotone voice was enough for me to unfollow - far too annoying and very unrelateable!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.