Most inspiring and 'real' Slimming World accounts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i'm going back to SW (I know i've slated it on here before...whoops.) and i'm looking to fill my feed with the most inspiring and realistic journeys.

Preferrably with:
- very few or no sponsorships and declares them when they do have them.
- regular and honest weigh ins (no hiding gains)
- no huge fakeaways sprinkled in JD shite
- follows the plan properly and stays on plan
- has no drama

Could be too much ask, maybe? 🤣

A few good 'uns I already follow:
Zoeylou_sw
Rahema_m
Weightlosswithwhale

Reactions: 4
I was gonna suggest Weight loss with whale, I like the foodie slimmer too, I find him very informative!

Reactions: 1
I was gonna suggest Weight loss with whale, I like the foodie slimmer too, I find him very informative!
Weightloss with whale is great.

The foodie slimmer has had a massive gain and only posts when food is on plan and weigh ins where he loses, so gonna swerve that one lol.

Weightloss with whale is great.

The foodie slimmer has had a massive gain and only posts when food is on plan and weigh ins where he loses, so gonna swerve that one lol.
Ah thanks for that! I'm new to following him may have to unfollow then lol

Reactions: 2
Who are you on there? I'm always looking for inspiration
No one of any significance lol. I haven't posted since august when i was doing keto :rolleyes: .
And i've gained all what I lost on keto back since then so no inspo here just yet i'm afraid 🤣
That's why i'm looking for others to follow to help motivate myself 💪

Who are you on there? I'm always looking for inspiration
Claire_slimming_world_journey is another good one x

• Haha
I LOVE @Libseats! I've been banging on about her to everyone! She has started to do some sponsorship bits but she always declares them and is not annoying with them (Yet). She is so open an honest on her account, will post Doughnuts when she's eating them is open to having days off plan and seems to accept that life happens! Always honest about losses and gains too! :)

• Heart
I LOVE @Libseats! I've been banging on about her to everyone! She has started to do some sponsorship bits but she always declares them and is not annoying with them (Yet). She is so open an honest on her account, will post Doughnuts when she's eating them is open to having days off plan and seems to accept that life happens! Always honest about losses and gains too! :)
Good shout, just had a look and given her a follow (y)
I'm looking to cut down on meat a bit so its nice to see a SW friendly veggie account for ideas :)

sw_rebekah is a refreshing, honest and humble girl who has lost an incredible amount of weight. Can't ever recall seeing an ad on her page, and she's very endearing on her Instagram stories!

sw_rebekah is a refreshing, honest and humble girl who has lost an incredible amount of weight. Can't ever recall seeing an ad on her page, and she's very endearing on her Instagram stories!
Just given a follow she seems great x

I agree with the Zoeylou_sw or whatever her handle is - I think she's a trained chef so she knows what she's doing!

• Heart
I agree with the Zoeylou_sw or whatever her handle is - I think she's a trained chef so she knows what she's doing!
One of the best. Few ads heres and there but not end of world.
I love that on her meal planning post she put that you should cook what you want not what you think will get likes on insta, knew then she was genuine.

I only follow 1 slimming account and that's disneyslimmerx . It's a mix of her slimming journey before and after a new baby aswell as holding a Disney annual pass and showing cheating / on plan options during the trip. Weight in posts are a mix of loss gain and maintain so I'm guessing it's pretty true and relatable

I only follow 1 slimming account and that's disneyslimmerx . It's a mix of her slimming journey before and after a new baby aswell as holding a Disney annual pass and showing cheating / on plan options during the trip. Weight in posts are a mix of loss gain and maintain so I'm guessing it's pretty true and relatable
It's literally a mummy account rather than a slimming account all I see is baby pics.
Also not really relevant if you're not frequenting disney florida.
Bit strange it's the 'only' slimming account you follow.
Unless you know her or are her?
Think there is some self promotion going on in this thread haha ;)
This is definitely a case of self promo..
Has to be 🤣

It was more slimmer focused before she had the baby. But I have still enjoyed her sensible post baby weight loss.

No I am definitely not her, but I do love Disney too so that account is the perfect mash up for me