Most influencers would not be successful if they werent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think this?

Without the money in the first place for the grey/white home, the clothing hauls, the holidays they wouldn’t even have been able to get started with gathering a following.

I’m talking the likes of Mrs Meldrum, Emily Norris, DMBL40, Chantellechamps, UGG, and too many others to even mention.

Reactions: 8
How many of them went into debt first in order to get this lifestyle in the first place? Don't have to come from money, just credit.

Completely agree. It takes a lot of time to cultivate a ‘desirable’ feed & let’s face it most of us are working all day, family-ing all night & just don’t have the spare time or energy to be prancing around in multiple outfits in multiple locations/lunching/cocktailing/holidaying to attract a following. The most successful style/lifestyle igers are those who have the time to do the prancing, the ‘shop with’ stories, the numerous holidays...& to buy an initial large following to get them going!!!

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. It takes a lot of time to cultivate a ‘desirable’ feed & let’s face it most of us are working all day, family-ing all night & just don’t have the spare time or energy to be prancing around in multiple outfits in multiple locations/lunching/cocktailing/holidaying to attract a following. The most successful style/lifestyle igers are those who have the time to do the prancing, the ‘shop with’ stories, the numerous holidays...& to buy an initial large following to get them going!!!
buy a following?

Of course, you can buy followers on IG. That’s how so many ‘influencers’ very quickly get to 10k. It’s also how many who have 10k+ followers have low engagement!
oh ok I wasn't sure if you meant buy a following with giveaways and portraying a luxe life and all that

Reactions: 1
I think with the fashion ones especially more so than the mummy ones there's the old you have to speculate to accumulate.
Does my bum look 40, fashion lift, trinny, Chloe loves to shop are all loaded massive houses and wealthy husbands.
I can't believe buying works and brands can't see past it.
It's harder now get past algorithms and be seen without engagement likes and comments or on you tube views.

I think with the fashion ones especially more so than the mummy ones there's the old you have to speculate to accumulate.
Does my bum look 40, fashion lift, trinny, Chloe loves to shop are all loaded massive houses and wealthy husbands.
I can't believe buying works and brands can't see past it.
It's harder now get past algorithms and be seen without engagement likes and comments or on you tube views.

Chloe loves to shop is very obviously minted. Both her & her husband used to work in the tv industry. Her plumy accent gives her away, she’s from money. Big townhouses in London don’t come cheap.

A lot of the Insta-mummy brigade are well off and don’t have to worry about money. Most seem to come from wealthy families or have partners that seem to be well off. Those that aren’t, are easy to spot!!!!

Reactions: 2
I have been following an instamum for a year or so now; I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention her name on here as her account is monetised/advertising to an extent but not fully like some of the other accounts discussed on here.

Anyway, she has recently set up a 21 Buttons account so that followers can see where her outfits are from, and one of her most recent outfits had a designer bag in it that cost over 4k to buy! 4k!!

Like I said, she has not been an instamum for that long so her earnings won't be massive like the earnings of some of the other, more prolific instagrammers, so she clearly had a lot of money in the first place to buy the bag. She's a lovely person and generally I enjoy her feed and photos, but seeing how pricey some of her stuff is makes me realise that she was definitely privileged to begin with.

I have been following an instamum for a year or so now; I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention her name on here as her account is monetised/advertising to an extent but not fully like some of the other accounts discussed on here.

Anyway, she has recently set up a 21 Buttons account so that followers can see where her outfits are from, and one of her most recent outfits had a designer bag in it that cost over 4k to buy! 4k!!

Like I said, she has not been an instamum for that long so her earnings won't be massive like the earnings of some of the other, more prolific instagrammers, so she clearly had a lot of money in the first place to buy the bag. She's a lovely person and generally I enjoy her feed and photos, but seeing how pricey some of her stuff is makes me realise that she was definitely privileged to begin with.
Credit cards? Loans? A loaned bag? A fake?

Don’t believe everything you see on Instagram!

Reactions: 2
Credit cards? Loans? A loaned bag? A fake?

Don’t believe everything you see on Instagram!
The bag has appeared in a few photos so I think it's unlikely that she borrowed it, and she doesn't seem like the type of person at all that would have a fake bag.

Her account is called '3 of hearts triplets'. She is in the 'multiple mummies' gang that Fopperholic, Chloe Lauren, etc are in.

I agree and I think a lot of insta mummies are the same. Sure if you have a cute kid and use a million hashtags you might pick up a following, but most I follow already seemed to have money. I also think there’s a lower bar for insta mums because the market is less saturated, so ones with only a few thousand followers are ‘famous’ in the community and get a lot of #gifted #ad.

I do think sometimes it can be a bit smoke and mirrors. One insta mum I follow and like always seems to take photos of her home from the same angles, that and her aesthetic and lifestyle led me to believe she had a big house. Then she posted a quick house tour on her stories and the place was tiny - small rooms and 3 kids in one (double) bed. I’m glad she’s real on her stories but they disappear after 24 hours and all most people see is the perfect feed. Would be nice if the others were more real

Reactions: 3
any one follow adventures of a mum abroad, always doing ads with Lidl and various other brands but doesnt mark as ad and complains husband is away all week.