Most Embarrassing Thing That’s Happened To You?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on my driving test doing a reverse around a corner when I realised my blouse had popped open and my more than ample boobs were on show. I carried on doing the manoeuvre and when I finished I quickly buttoned it up, hoping he hadn't noticed. Got back to the test centre where he congratulated me on my pass. He praised me for carrying on with the manoeuvre even though I had a little mishap with my blouse. My kids are convinced that's why I passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I forgot about this one how il never know when I was 30 I went to ibiza went to the ocean beach adventure on the water inflatable my friend is a fitness instructor n started running round flying down slides I went to climb over the first bit foot went through the Velcro and I fell in with inflatables either side of my neck I was too scared to swim down 🙈 6 Geordies from other side laughing had to pull me through took a good 5 minutes I have a large chest n it kept getting stuck I was black n blue the next day n absolutely mortified 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Young and didn't give a tit, I was wearing a short t shirt with thin black leggings and white pants.. I also have a fat arse lol. Decided to pop to KFC, browsed through Facebook later on when I got home and someone had taken a picture of my backside when I was in KFCand posted it on the group (anonymously) where people in my hometown can see it. My friend saw it and asked if it was me and I said no way huns, why would I wear that...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I was on my driving test doing a reverse around a corner when I realised my blouse had popped open and my more than ample boobs were on show. I carried on doing the manoeuvre and when I finished I quickly buttoned it up, hoping he hadn't noticed. Got back to the test centre where he congratulated me on my pass. He praised me for carrying on with the manoeuvre even though I had a little mishap with my blouse. My kids are convinced that's why I passed.
you just reminded me that on my first driving test instead of grabbing the gear stick i grabbed onto the examiners knee by mistake 😭 I don’t even know how I misjudged it that much. Safe to say I failed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A bird shat on my head in the middle of Blackpool. I’d gone with friends for a boozy weekend and we’d not long got there. Felt a splat on my head, instantly knew what it was and shouted “OMG A BIRD HAS JUST SHAT ON MY HEAD HELP” My friends thought it was hilarious, I was horrified! Someone had to run into a nearby chippy to get napkins.

This reminds me of time we were on a pretty busy early ferry to Alcatraz. There were seagulls all above us but I was the "lucky" witch that got shat all over even though there were people sitting all around me. Luckily I always carry anti bac wipes so I was able to clean up as much as I could but had to edure everyone telling me how lucky it is. I didn't feel lucky and to make matters worse after we got back to the hotel my husband, that didn't get one bit of bird tit on him, won £500... I thought I was supposed to have the luck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My dads one is the best.
we all went to Brighton for the day I love Brighton and love the way it celebrates the gay scene so much.
we was in this bar and my dad and his friend went to the toilet unbeknownst to me to sniff a line. When they came out my dad patted his friend On the back and said cheers for that, was banging mate.
After about a minute this man comes over and says actually that’s quite disgusting what you’ve both just done in that toilet.
The man only thought him and my dad were doing stuff sexually together in the toilet. 😭😂😂😂 still laugh now. And I’m fully aware my family is dysfunctional but what can you do!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
1. When I was 14 or so, a friend and I successfully pretended to be 18 to get into a gory horror movie at the cinema (we weren't asked for ID, I guess they were just lazy.) I soon realised I didn't want to be watching this so I pretended to "go to the toilet" and hid, rather than having to watch the rest. My friend soon came looking for me and rather than admit I couldn't take any more, I pretended I was stuck and couldn't unlock the door. She went to get "help" for me and then stood there yelling "Hold on! We're gonna get you out of there!" whilst the management fiddled with keys trying to open the door from the other side. By the time they got me out, people had started to gather around and I was bright red in the face

2. Taking my little sister to Star Wars and she wet herself in the cinema. I had to drag her to the bathroom while she wailed and screamed about what had happened and then steer her back to her seat with my jumper tied around her waist in an effort to make it look less obvious

3. Same sister, now as adults: we went to Alton Towers during Halloween and toured the "scare mazes." One of them required you to hold on to the shoulders of the person in front of you as everyone went through a building. The person in front of me did not keep hold of my shoulders, then they came barrelling into me from behind and sent me smacking face first into a pillar and I had a nosebleed. My sister had to try and alert the cast that i was hurt then they steered me out, covered in blood, past a bunch of people queuing to go inside. I wonder if they thought I was part of the "attraction" ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
definitely not my most embarrassing, but i went to an interview up town and the lift doors actually shut on me, then i couldnt figure out how to get the lift to move with the system they had so the doors opened again on the same floor with the receptionist still looking lol

• Haha
Fell asleep on the train woke myself up saying 'HELP! Also done this on a plane once as well both times saying help lol everyone ooking t me i could of melted into a hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm howling at some of these stories! 😂 love how so many of us have embarrassing vibrator-related stories. Here's mine that still mortifies me when I remember it... 😩

One time I was going on an impromptu trip and quickly packed my carry-on bag the night before. It was a bag I hadn't used in ages. I threw my bullet vibrator into the inside pocket, without checking to see if there was anything else in there. Fast-forward to airport security; my bag gets taken for inspection. "Must be one of those random searches!" I mused to myself. Then I remembered I hadn't taken the battery out of the vibrator- I wanted the ground to swallow me up. The middle-aged security man takes it out and is clearly bemused not knowing what it is, then pushes the button and it starts going and you seen the realisation on his face. BUT NOT ONLY THAT, there was something else in the pocket. A tube of KY Jelly. I PROMISE it was completely unrelated, I'd got it ages ago as I was going through an uncomfortable dry spell, never used it for sex... but how bad must it have looked? A tube of lube and a vibrator together in the pocket of my bag. I have never been as embarrassed 😭😭😭😭😭 I bet they had a right laugh over it when I left and I'd say that's one of the airport security's stories now 😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I got knocked off my bike by a pigeon. Flew into me and I went flying, much to the amusement of many many passers by.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have stood on the spikes of a rake and the handle has come up and hit me in the face à la sideshow bob. Even worse, it left me so confused i stepped forward, again onto the rake spike and the handle came flying into my face again.

Luckily it was only in front of my family, who were no help at all as they were all crying with laughter. My kind cousin removed said rake from my path so it didn't happen again!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was in art class with my crush when I was 14, felt a bit dizzy but thought I’d just “power through it” (🙄🙄🙄) Apparently, my mates said I was as white as a sheet and full on swaying 🙈🙈🙈 We then had to move to another classroom and as we started walking, I full on passed out ONTO my crush and we went tumbling onto this poor GCSE’s students art sculpture that they’d spent the last 6 months on.

So I’m on the floor, eventually came to and then my female art teacher asks me if I’ve eaten anything (yes, I had) and then asks I’m on my period in front of my crush and if that’s why I passed out? Then she gets him to help carry me to the medical room. Mortified.

Alls well that ends well, he got my mobile number from my friend that night as he wanted to see if I was ok, texted me every day until I came back to school and we ended up together for 4 years.

Also the GCSE student had to get special dispensation from the exam board as I had completely smashed their hard earned work. 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Reminded of another one of mine ... I'd accepted a new job which came with the requirement that I be a registered first aider and fire marshal for the company, so before I could start my job I had to sit courses for these things. I did a St John Ambulance course for the first aid where an instructor would go over the material and then we'd practice with an assigned buddy. We were told that if someone has a seizure, it would be a good idea to cover them with a blanket or coat etc. as it's likely they will have lost bladder and / or bowel control. No one in the class did this and then, when it came time for me and my buddy to demonstrate last, he put me in the recovery position and then boomed in naturally Brian Blessed-like tones "She's sh*t herself, I'll just put my jacket over her." Thank you so very much

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have stood on the spikes of a rake and the handle has come up and hit me in the face à la sideshow bob. Even worse, it left me so confused i stepped forward, again onto the rake spike and the handle came flying into my face again.

Luckily it was only in front of my family, who were no help at all as they were all crying with laughter. My kind cousin removed said rake from my path so it didn't happen again!
I’m crying at this one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Actually pissing myself, sent this to everyone I know to give them a laugh 😂

Reminded of another one of mine ... I'd accepted a new job which came with the requirement that I be a registered first aider and fire marshal for the company, so before I could start my job I had to sit courses for these things. I did a St John Ambulance course for the first aid where an instructor would go over the material and then we'd practice with an assigned buddy. We were told that if someone has a seizure, it would be a good idea to cover them with a blanket or coat etc. as it's likely they will have lost bladder and / or bowel control. No one in the class did this and then, when it came time for me and my buddy to demonstrate last, he put me in the recovery position and then boomed in naturally Brian Blessed-like tones "She's sh*t herself, I'll just put my jacket over her." Thank you so very much
😂 Was it a pass? I hope your buddy doesn't do that for real, it's supposed to be discreet but I'd have burst out laughing 😂 (obviously not in a real life situation, I do have some compassion 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 Was it a pass? I hope your buddy doesn't do that for real, it's supposed to be discreet but I'd have burst out laughing 😂 (obviously not in a real life situation, I do have some compassion 😂)
I did pass the course - although everyone started laughing and the instructor was all "thank you, that will do!" 😂 (Come to think of it I'm not sure whether my buddy passed ...)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dh once shat himself in Kos.
We had been sunbathing all day and all he had eating was a small panini and a packet of crisps. We got ready to out that evening and he downs two cans of Heiniken whilst getting ready and he comments that they were nice and cold. Freezing in fact.
We arrive in Kos town and had a small bite to eat and then wandered round to find some bars. He tells me he isn't feeling good and need the toilet like now. We hurry into a bar and he makes a bee line for the mens. I order us some drinks and find a table.
20 minutes pass and i get a message of him saying he was too late and can i go to a shop and find him some shorts and babywipes.
I do as any kind girlfriend would have done and went on the hunt whilst laughing to myself.
You know like the shops are open super late when you go on holiday? Well its a good job they are as I was able to find him some new shorts and a couple packs of wipes. I had to sneak into the mens and pass them under the door.
Another 20 mins passed and he emerges in the new shorts....some daft black ones with flames on them....and says quickly we need to leave as it is like a sewer in there.
We got a taxi back to our hotel and he locked himself in the bathroom when we got back and had the longest shower ever.
What did he do with his pants? He said he folded them best he could and left them behind the toilet. No bins so no choice 🙈 feel so bad for the cleaners the next morning. Grim.

We had only been together 6 months, 14 years later we...well I still laugh about it and he hasn't touched Heineken since. He believes the cold drinks churned him up. 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Crying 😂😂😂😂

Omg a massive cringe one. I was about 16 and just being a slag tbh. Thought It would be fun to have a shag in the tower block as my nan had grounded me.
I escaped out and went to the floor below, didn’t think for a second she’d come and look for me. There I am performing a BJ and I look up and she’s there, whyyyyy. She never mentioned it I didn’t mention it, we’ve never ever spoken about it and I hope it stays that way. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Me again, just been to a lovely fireworks display (no lockdown where I’m from). Got back to the car and thought hmm why is there some loo roll on my car seat? Then the dread dawned! Felt the back of my leggings and OH YES a very long (nearly 1m) of toilet roll tucked in the back, hanging out like a tail. Great

• Haha
Reactions: 18