Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I actually really like this account, shes trying so hard for her boys and it must be so hard on her with Walters condition, but every time she posts I always think how amazing she is and how lovely her boys are.

Reactions: 5

I actually really like this account, shes trying so hard for her boys and it must be so hard on her with Walters condition, but every time she posts I always think how amazing she is and how lovely her boys are.

I agree! she is always so positive!

Reactions: 2
I don’t personally know Montanta but have been a follower of hers for a while and I can honestly say you’re all absolutley ridiculous for commenting on her sons footwear! Footwear, for god sake! Does it matter what he’s wearing on his feet if he’s happy?! Does it matter?! You can see each and every picture of her boys that they are happy and loved! Life is too short for knobheads making utter ridiculous comments like Choco88! Those boys are love dand that’s all that matters, not some poxy little keyboard warrior!

I agree out all the time. Constantly moaning about her sons condition then pisses off out at the weekend to get drunk. Just been granted DLA to help pay for his equipment. Maybe if you stopped going out you wouldn't need goverment money
SHAME ON YOU! DLA/MONEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I agree out all the time. Constantly moaning about her sons condition then pisses off out at the weekend to get drunk. Just been granted DLA to help pay for his equipment. Maybe if you stopped going out you wouldn't need goverment money

I personally don’t think she is out all the time but even if she is life is for living she’s an amazing mum everyone needs a wee bit of down time!
The dla is to help with equipment that will help Walter why should they not get a bit of money to support them the equipment is expensive and if it makes Walters and his families life a little bit easier then they deserve every single penny!!

Reactions: 1

Choco88

VIP Member
She adds false eyelashes on to all her selfies using one of those makeup apps, it’s so fake and annoying looking.
Really oh wow 😮 it’s a shame she can’t use an app to fill her brows in properly!

Also how cringey is it when she posts messages people have sent her telling her what an amazing job she’s doing.

coldasice

I said previously that I think this thread should leave her son out of it. I don’t like her as a person and find her very irritating/problematic and just not a great person.

But her children are innocent and she’s clearly a good mum, so maybe it’s best to leave her kids out of it.

Snookie

I think bringing kids into it is really low tbh. As a mum myself I cant imagine how hard it must have been for her to find out about Walter's disability. He seems such a lovely little boy and shes obviously a good mum. My only gripe with Montana is the way she dresses isn't to my taste (n)

Choco88

VIP Member
Another one that annoys me. Dreadful taste in clothes and never fills her eye brows in properly.

Her poor son has a muscle condition yet she still puts him in really ill fitting shoes. Maybe if she stopped going out every Saturday night she’s be able to some proper fitted shoes for him.

coldasice

Another one that annoys me. Dreadful taste in clothes and never fills her eye brows in properly.

Her poor son has a muscle condition yet she still puts him in really ill fitting shoes. Maybe if she stopped going out every Saturday night she’s be able to some proper fitted shoes for him.
I follow her too, I feel like sorry for them considering her son so I won’t discuss that.

But she does seem to go out every weekend and always looks the same by tying her hair back so all you can see is her eyebrows 😂

• Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
I don’t personally know Montanta but have been a follower of hers for a while and I can honestly say you’re all absolutley ridiculous for commenting on her sons footwear! Footwear, for god sake! Does it matter what he’s wearing on his feet if he’s happy?! Does it matter?! You can see each and every picture of her boys that they are happy and loved! Life is too short for knobheads making utter ridiculous comments like Choco88! Those boys are love dand that’s all that matters, not some poxy little keyboard warrior!

SHAME ON YOU! DLA/MONEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE!
I don’t get what is so ridiculous about expecting a child to have well fitting shoes? Especially one a with a disability?

Fatllama

I’m all for this site etc, and agree with a lot of things said, who doesn’t love a good gossip amongst friends.
Unless you know everything about her sons condition I suspect you keep your comments to your self. Do you comment about the type of shoes all disabled people wear? Are you an amazing doctor that knows everything about his condition? If you are then help the poor girl out and tell her what shoes to put her son in. Or if you’re not (which I suspect) mind your business.

Choco88

VIP Member
I follow her too, I feel like sorry for them considering her son so I won’t discuss that.

But she does seem to go out every weekend and always looks the same by tying her hair back so all you can see is her eyebrows 😂
The pose she does makes me cringe she definitely loves herself. I remember her posting about how she got smacked on a hen night in Benidorm I can’t say I’m surprised! 🤭

Choco88

VIP Member
How’s it going hiding behind your keyboard and fake name Choco88?

You dare criticise for the way someone lives their life? I think you need to turn that spotlight on yourself and have a long hard look at how you spend your days because it must be an angry lonely existence to spend it trying to tear others down.

Grow up.
Says the person also hiding behind a fake name? The whole point of this board is to discuss the people we dislike on social media. There’s a rave forum if you want to start a thread there.

Choco88

VIP Member
She could at least take him to Clark’s and get him some proper fitted shoes instead of those stupid Spanish monstrosities.

Choco88

VIP Member
I’m all for this site etc, and agree with a lot of things said, who doesn’t love a good gossip amongst friends.
Unless you know everything about her sons condition I suspect you keep your comments to your self. Do you comment about the type of shoes all disabled people wear? Are you an amazing doctor that knows everything about his condition? If you are then help the poor girl out and tell her what shoes to put her son in. Or if you’re not (which I suspect) mind your business.
Every child should wear correctly fitted shoes. You don’t neee to be a doctor to work that out. You’d think if you had a child with a disability it would be even more of a priority. Obviously not for Montana stuffing his feet into converse that offer no support whatsoever.

Choco88

VIP Member
I agree! she is always so positive!
Please she’s moaning now because a consultant sent an honest report on her sons disabilty and all her followers are telling her to ignore medical advice! Burying your head in the sand is not going to change anything.

Juliet

Chatty Member
She adds false eyelashes on to all her selfies using one of those makeup apps, it’s so fake and annoying looking.