Money Heist - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am on episode 3 of the new season and I couldn’t give a duck if I never see how it ends.
Feels like too much action and not enough substance. Yawn.

Reactions: 2
I didn't enjoy this season as much as previous seasons. Having to wait for the rest of the season just annoyed me too. I think I would have preferred to watch the whole season in its entirety.

Reactions: 1
100% 50 million bullets later and still no one dead.
I agree. They should have just ended it last season. I couldn't wait to watch the previous seasons but this season I am only watching to see how it ends, and even then, if nothing else is on. I really want them all to be totalled now, and the Professor to be left hanging upside down in the sewers forever. They are all massively getting on my nerves now!

I finished the last of part 5 yesterday 🤩 I found the first part weak but these episodes more than made up for it. The production is amazing. And Alicia 😍 love her.

Reactions: 6
Finished the entire thing and I'm heartbroken 💔 I thought it was amazing start to finish and I'm gutted it's all over. I loved all the characters especially the women - strong powerful badass, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding, but also emotional and softer at times.
I've argued with my hubby that it was better than Breaking Bad, IMHO

Reactions: 4
Heartbroken it’s over!
The professor dancing in his pjs was the best.
Anyone else really fancy the major bloke? Corrrr.

Loved it. Good ending. Felt a bit sad for Alicia, I think she had fallen for the Professor. I would have preferred them together than Raquel. For any fans of Berlin, he's getting a prequel spin-off show.

Reactions: 5
We binged all 5 episodes of the 2nd part on Monday - it was getting a bit tedious but I did enjoy the end result!

And just read above about Berlin getting a prequel spin-off - wonder if that will be dubbed and be shown on Netflix worldwide? Can't bear watching with subtitles!

I loved the final series the best, probably because I knew it was ending. Going to binge the whole thing again over Xmas

I thought it was brilliant, you had to ignore more plot holes as the seasons progressed. Haven't binged so much since breaking bad. Wasn't going to watch it as it's from the same people as white lines which I was meh about, but glad I did.

Didn't like the dub at all, far better watching with subs. Even with a very basic level of Spanish it's easy to notice the things that are changed for the subtitles, with due cause to make sence. The name of the English show is a bit lame.

Nairobi was my fave.

The final season was padded out a lot with flashbacks and they made it pretty obvious who was a gonna next. But the show wouldn't have worked without so much Berlin.

There's so many people that know the secret of the gold, but I probably shouldn't start thinking about potholes 🤣

What they did was probably not as bad as when Gordon brown announced that he was selling all of the UK gold reserves thus keeping the price low during its cycle and selling it off at rock bottom prices. 🤦‍♀️. He should be locked up for selling it for $275 an Oz when the price right now is $1,870.96 🚔

• Heart
I thought it was brilliant, you had to ignore more plot holes as the seasons progressed. Haven't binged so much since breaking bad. Wasn't going to watch it as it's from the same people as white lines which I was meh about, but glad I did.

Didn't like the dub at all, far better watching with subs. Even with a very basic level of Spanish it's easy to notice the things that are changed for the subtitles, with due cause to make sence. The name of the English show is a bit lame.

Nairobi was my fave.

The final season was padded out a lot with flashbacks and they made it pretty obvious who was a gonna next. But the show wouldn't have worked without so much Berlin.

There's so many people that know the secret of the gold, but I probably shouldn't start thinking about potholes 🤣

What they did was probably not as bad as when Gordon brown announced that he was selling all of the UK gold reserves thus keeping the price low during its cycle and selling it off at rock bottom prices. 🤦‍♀️. He should be locked up for selling it for $275 an Oz when the price right now is $1,870.96 🚔
Berlín was my favourite. Real sexy voice too 😂. I'm glad he was brought back for the flashbacks. I enjoyed the flashback scenes as much as the present day ones. I loved Sierra too. A great show with characters you really rooted for or hated (Arturo), and I thought the ending worked well.

Reactions: 3
Berlín was my favourite. Real sexy voice too 😂. I'm glad he was brought back for the flashbacks. I enjoyed the flashback scenes as much as the present day ones. I loved Sierra too. A great show with characters you really rooted for or hated (Arturo), and I thought the ending worked well.
I'm not surprised that Berlin is the one getting his own show.

He was needed so much for this show but at the same time all the flashbacks made it so blindingly obvious that the son and wife would do something like what they did. I was hoping the ending would be a bit smarter but did like Lisbon saying it was very apt for Spain that their gold reserve was made of brass :LOL:

Quite interested to see how the Korean version turns out, although I'll probably wait for the winter.