Money Heist - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoyed it we discovered and watched it quite a while ago so had a long wait for the new part.

Why on earth did Raquel not practice climbing trees I was screaming at the TV for that bit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love it but it also infuriates me!

I think I'm on season 4 episode 8 or 9

I actually preferred season 1-2 but season 4 has kicked off again big time!
*Edit for myself above* Oh I was actually on episode 7 and then it ended haha soooo good

This was the best thing I watched on Netflix. Loved it! Can't wait for the next series. Couldn't stand that pregnant cop. the worst character on the show. Love the professor :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My husband has mild hearing issues so we watch it with subtitles. It really adds to the entertainment 😁. I wonder whether the dubbing or the subtitles are the true Spanish because they are so different! I'm enjoying it but I'm not sure how they drag it out to 4 seasons!
I speak Spanish so we watch with subtitles for my husband. I can't bear dubbing. The subtitles are good, barring a few small errors. Do you still get Denver's laugh with the dub?

I don't know why s4 got such bad reviews, we thought it was brilliant. Loved the addition of Alicia, she's great. Thought it was good how they still incorporate Berlin with the flashbacks. I loved his character. Loved Nairobi too but can't stand Tokio, my god she's annoying.

• Sad
I speak Spanish so we watch with subtitles for my husband. I can't bear dubbing. The subtitles are good, barring a few small errors. Do you still get Denver's laugh with the dub?

I don't know why s4 got such bad reviews, we thought it was brilliant. Loved the addition of Alicia, she's great. Thought it was good how they still incorporate Berlin with the flashbacks. I loved his character. Loved Nairobi too but can't stand Tokio, my god she's annoying.
Yes you still get Denvers laugh. I agree with you. Tokyo is so annoying! Shes such a liability too!

Reactions: 1
I LOVE this! I have two episodes left to watch on S4. Just watched what was probably the most shocking episode ending so far... if you know, you know.
Favourite episode was definitely the third one in S3
One thing that has annoyed me though is every so often there are some lines that arent subtitled. You get the general gist of what's being said but still, it is annoying!

Reactions: 2
Trailer for final season has just been released:
Dubbed version

Subtitled version

• Wow
  • Heart
We binged the first 5 episodes last night. Apart from a couple of moments I rolled my eyes at we enjoyed it very much. Now have to wait until December for the final 5 episodes for this season.

Reactions: 3