Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no-no

VIP Member
I finished the last of part 5 yesterday 🤩 I found the first part weak but these episodes more than made up for it. The production is amazing. And Alicia 😍 love her.

Reactions: 6

cosmo girl

VIP Member
This was the best thing I watched on Netflix. Loved it! Can't wait for the next series. Couldn't stand that pregnant cop. the worst character on the show. Love the professor :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Loved it. Good ending. Felt a bit sad for Alicia, I think she had fallen for the Professor. I would have preferred them together than Raquel. For any fans of Berlin, he's getting a prequel spin-off show.

Reactions: 5

Keiffers pipe

Really enjoyed it we discovered and watched it quite a while ago so had a long wait for the new part.

Why on earth did Raquel not practice climbing trees I was screaming at the TV for that bit

• Haha
Reactions: 4

bubbadabut

VIP Member
My husband has mild hearing issues so we watch it with subtitles. It really adds to the entertainment 😁. I wonder whether the dubbing or the subtitles are the true Spanish because they are so different! I'm enjoying it but I'm not sure how they drag it out to 4 seasons!
I speak Spanish so we watch with subtitles for my husband. I can't bear dubbing. The subtitles are good, barring a few small errors. Do you still get Denver's laugh with the dub?

I don't know why s4 got such bad reviews, we thought it was brilliant. Loved the addition of Alicia, she's great. Thought it was good how they still incorporate Berlin with the flashbacks. I loved his character. Loved Nairobi too but can't stand Tokio, my god she's annoying.

• Sad

oddsock17

Finished the entire thing and I'm heartbroken 💔 I thought it was amazing start to finish and I'm gutted it's all over. I loved all the characters especially the women - strong powerful badass, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding, but also emotional and softer at times.
I've argued with my hubby that it was better than Breaking Bad, IMHO

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I thought it was brilliant, you had to ignore more plot holes as the seasons progressed. Haven't binged so much since breaking bad. Wasn't going to watch it as it's from the same people as white lines which I was meh about, but glad I did.

Didn't like the dub at all, far better watching with subs. Even with a very basic level of Spanish it's easy to notice the things that are changed for the subtitles, with due cause to make sence. The name of the English show is a bit lame.

Nairobi was my fave.

The final season was padded out a lot with flashbacks and they made it pretty obvious who was a gonna next. But the show wouldn't have worked without so much Berlin.

There's so many people that know the secret of the gold, but I probably shouldn't start thinking about potholes 🤣

What they did was probably not as bad as when Gordon brown announced that he was selling all of the UK gold reserves thus keeping the price low during its cycle and selling it off at rock bottom prices. 🤦‍♀️. He should be locked up for selling it for $275 an Oz when the price right now is $1,870.96 🚔
Berlín was my favourite. Real sexy voice too 😂. I'm glad he was brought back for the flashbacks. I enjoyed the flashback scenes as much as the present day ones. I loved Sierra too. A great show with characters you really rooted for or hated (Arturo), and I thought the ending worked well.

Reactions: 3

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Its bonkers. Addictive viewing. Proper binge watched it with the husband. It's so bad its good. I spent most of the time shouting at the telly going 'as if' and 'that would never happen' 🤣 hubby was like 'he's the professor he can do anything 🤣
Series 2 is completely nuts! It's like amateur hour on both sides 😁 Raquel is mindbogglingly unprofessional😀

• Haha
Got 2 episodes left of series 4... defo stick at it!! I actually think the storyline is much better in 3 and 4.. 1 and 2 were a literally unbelievable

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
We binged the first 5 episodes last night. Apart from a couple of moments I rolled my eyes at we enjoyed it very much. Now have to wait until December for the final 5 episodes for this season.

CCnow

Its bonkers. Addictive viewing. Proper binge watched it with the husband. It's so bad its good. I spent most of the time shouting at the telly going 'as if' and 'that would never happen' 🤣 hubby was like 'he's the professor he can do anything 🤣

Reactions: 2

ZLT123

Has anyone else seen this? There is only one season on Netflix but after googling there 4 or 5 of them that I’d love to binge on! 😂 the original is in Spanish but I barely noticed the voiceover at all, very clever and it didn’t annoy me. Great story line and characters.🙌🏻

Yel

Chatty Member
I thought it was brilliant, you had to ignore more plot holes as the seasons progressed. Haven't binged so much since breaking bad. Wasn't going to watch it as it's from the same people as white lines which I was meh about, but glad I did.

Didn't like the dub at all, far better watching with subs. Even with a very basic level of Spanish it's easy to notice the things that are changed for the subtitles, with due cause to make sence. The name of the English show is a bit lame.

Nairobi was my fave.

The final season was padded out a lot with flashbacks and they made it pretty obvious who was a gonna next. But the show wouldn't have worked without so much Berlin.

There's so many people that know the secret of the gold, but I probably shouldn't start thinking about potholes 🤣

What they did was probably not as bad as when Gordon brown announced that he was selling all of the UK gold reserves thus keeping the price low during its cycle and selling it off at rock bottom prices. 🤦‍♀️. He should be locked up for selling it for $275 an Oz when the price right now is $1,870.96 🚔

• Heart