MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing it for the same reason they all do it, the grift, they dont have any actual marketable skills once you peel back their disney masks.
And hers is overblown because she was a plaid for a little while 10 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she actually cry at Barbie? Jesus. Was it the same cry at the hologram from the Starcruiser?

Also, just noticed they subscribe to Defunctland. I'd be willing to bet she gets a good chunk of her "knowledge" from watching those videos rather than any secret store of information that only employees 10 years gone have access to as some of the Stans might have us believe.
I don't know. I just predict her next Instagram post will be of her crying while watching the premiere of The Barbie movie. She loves to do this to come off as relatable and likeable.

• Sad
Getting into it is one thing, but seems overly invested in a Barbie movie - or a hologram at a bad story in a bad idea for a hotel.

Reactions: 4
I swear if I ever run into this overly made up hag in the parks I’m just going to flip her the bird lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looking at Mollys image as she is so edgy and full of new ideas. She’s dyed her hair and earring the same outsfits as she did before on the galactic star cruiser

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know. I just predict her next Instagram post will be of her crying while watching the premiere of The Barbie movie. She loves to do this to come off as relatable and likeable.
I wish I had taken a screenshot, but Thursday night she posted a photo on her Instagram story of her after the movie with a caption about how it made her cry 🙄

• Haha
Looking at Mollys image as she is so edgy and full of new ideas. She’s dyed her hair and earring the same outsfits as she did before on the galactic star cruiser
I was thinking she's morphing in to Jenn tracker with the edgy hair color, over pampering, over eating.
The biggest difference between Jenn Tracker and Molly is molly is smarter... for now, until she decides playing dumb gets more clicks.

I'm not feeling good about Alan quitting his job. At first I was okay with it... but now after not seeing any major improvements with the channel since he quit it's coming across as though he was just envious of the no-work lifestyle. When is Max jumping on board?

Reactions: 7
I wish I had taken a screenshot, but Thursday night she posted a photo on her Instagram story of her after the movie with a caption about how it made her cry 🙄
Good grief. EVERY movie makes her cry. I'm sure Jaws does too especially when he gets blown up. 🙄

• Haha
My message to their stans/fans: Just don't. Pay for your own vacations and if you do have extra, give it to legit charities.
Words of Wisdom!! It is sickening these Kool-aid drinking stans give money & gifts to these grifters. As you stated there are worthy charities and organizations that could use this money that actually do some good in the world. Molly has been on my "Absolutely will not watch list" for some time along with the Trackers with Adam the Woo pretty much being added to the list. It is all Rinse and Repeat with these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Words of Wisdom!! It is sickening these Kool-aid drinking stans give money & gifts to these grifters. As you stated there are worthy charities and organizations that could use this money that actually do some good in the world. Molly has been on my "Absolutely will not watch list" for some time along with the Trackers with Adam the Woo pretty much being added to the list. It is all Rinse and Repeat with these people.
Preach it! I don't watch him, but am on the Kyle Pallo thread because it's hard to believe some of his ridiculousness and people sticking up for him, though it seems even some of his stans are getting wise to his idiocy.

Reactions: 6
Molly has been on my "Absolutely will not watch list" for some time along with the Trackers with Adam the Woo pretty much being added to the list. It is all Rinse and Repeat with these people.
I don't mind Adam the Woo when he guests on World of Micha's videos, as it's just brief snippets of him...any longer than that, no.

Reactions: 3
She cried on Instagram recently when she found out she could get her "Shaky Jamaicky" at home.

• Wow
  • Haha
I have to say it’s incredibly annoying and wasteful seeing them on the galactic starcruiser. It’s an experience that’s going away in a month, and that was over saturated with videos by creators when it opened, so there is really nothing productive about them going and filming content except for the fact that they’re flaunting that they can afford it.

Reactions: 10
That to me was Disney's problem from the start. Why go if you see everything that's available through people you gave free trips to? Also, the ending doesn't change no matter what you do - Resistance or First Order - Rey always wins, Chewbacca is freed, etc. There's no repeatability in it. Price notwithstanding, no wonder it failed.
But yeah, they may as well just say, "Stan Money, Stan Money, Stan Money!" on camera.

• Haha
Whoever creates the next thread, could you please change the preface before the winning title from what she calls herself, Molly McAwesome, to Molly McCormack or Molly McAwful? 😆 Or even just Mammoth Club works. I hate seeing McAwesome in her title because this witch is anything but.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mammoth Club - Molly McCashing in all that stan money for the same old tit every time?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.