Mollyjforbes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts on this one?

She is another one I used to like a lot but lately I feel like she’s disappeared up her own (constantly makes) arse!

Reactions: 1
Yep, agree. I liked her a lot in the beginning, I thought she wrote good articles, I enjoyed her content etc, but then she's gone off on this body positivity tangent which I get partially, but I feel like she's just trying to 'make it' through showing off her white middle-class able-bodied non-plus size self, and that's literally all I see on her feed now.

Good for her if this is what fulfils her, but she's also got little ones and a husband who's a teacher. I hope they are -all- comfortable with her new insta-mum lifestyle.

I dread to think what her children will think when they look back when they are teens.

She is why I hate body positivity. She dilutes a very important message.

She was on my local radio the other day talking about the Nike manakin - why wasn’t a plus sized woman on advocating for body positivity instead of this cis-gendered smaller than the national average pro ledger white blonde woman?

She has found a bandwagon and jumped on.

I dread to think what her children will think when they look back when they are teens.

She is why I hate body positivity. She dilutes a very important message.

She was on my local radio the other day talking about the Nike manakin - why wasn’t a plus sized woman on advocating for body positivity instead of this cis-gendered smaller than the national average pro ledger white blonde woman?

She has found a bandwagon and jumped on.
Also I live in the NW and she lives in Devon - so really odd choice for a local radio station

Reactions: 1