Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw there was no thread so created one

Whats everyones thoughts?

She seems quite genuine do find it quite odd shes at home when her and her boyfriend have been together for about 3 years and has been quite open about earning a decent wage but may be thats just me ?

The only thing il say is i feel her year at uni was a total waste she constantly cried about how much she hated it for a under graduate degree that is not going to take her anywhere fast

I watch her on and off out of curiosity. I think she is a bit more down to earth compared to others; I think her channel's duration will soon be focused on travel now that she has finished education. I think she did the Foundation Art year as she wasn't quite sure what she wanted to do - fair play to her for giving it a go.

Reactions: 4
According to another forum the only reason she stayed is she had a brand deal with Unite Student Accommodation so i guessed it made sense, i think she just scraped a pass in her course and did not seem to overly care about it at all.

Reactions: 3
Really would not suprise me at all tbh she cried every vlog but stayed and wasted a year on somthing she likely wont use i just dont get it anything for money i suppose

Reactions: 1
she is obsessed with money, the number of times she click baited mentioning how much she earnt in a video is crazy yet she claims she is on a student budget ! I couldn't believe when she claimed to be such a good friend with Erin but hadn't seen her for months because she is at uni in Lancaster and made out like she was living in the Artic when Leeds to Lancaster uni is just a single train journey or under 2 hours driving. Even though in that time Molly had been on holidays and plenty of trips to London

I don’t mind her, her travel vlogs are actually interesting but I do agree that she is clearly earning well as she’s travelled so much this year on a ‘student budget’, but I’m interested to see where she takes her channel now that she’s left education

Reactions: 2
Literally cannot stand her she’s so sarcastic and irritating.

Reactions: 7
Another one who cant stand her, she is so smug and entitled when in reality she is very spoilt by her parents and produces average youtube content at best.

Reactions: 7
Her short hair looks so bad straight wow!! So frazzled. It looks okay curly but straight is terrible

She seems quite genuine do find it quite odd shes at home when her and her boyfriend have been together for about 3 years and has been quite open about earning a decent wage but may be thats just me ?
Honestly I don't think there's a rush for her to move out. They are still young and focusing on their jobs and they see each other so much that I think it is sensible for them to save money and live at home rather than waste money on rent or get a mortgage. I don't know how easy it would be for them to get a mortgage as I'm not sure how that works with Youtube (is it a stable enough income?), so I do think it makes more sense for them to live with their families for the time being. I'm sure they said they want to travel more so maybe they'll wait until they've travelled to where they want to before getting a place together which I think would be the smart thing to do

I can’t stand her needy ugly boyfriend or her incredibly irritating friends Rachel (the one who thinks she’s “edgy” and does the hand tongue thing) and liv rook. I quite like Molly herself and I quite fancy her dad 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand her needy ugly boyfriend or her incredibly irritating friends Rachel (the one who thinks she’s “edgy” and does the hand tongue thing) and liv rook. I quite like Molly herself and I quite fancy her dad 😂
I can’t stand liv either she’s so miserable. Her least annoying friend is probably Erin, she seems alright. She is super stunning so molly is probably jealous 😂
Used to think her dad was alright but I’m sensing he’s getting too big for his boots now, thinking of himself as a bit of a star.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand liv either she’s so miserable. Her least annoying friend is probably Erin, she seems alright. She is super stunning so molly is probably jealous 😂
Used to think her dad was alright but I’m sensing he’s getting too big for his boots now, thinking of himself as a bit of a star.
Haha! SO MISERABLE!

Erin is stunning and I don’t get the vibe that Molly is jealous but maybe she is....will keep an eye on that!

I love a bit of arrogance in a man and love the Yorkshire accent too 😂

I know Molly is loaded and her parents spoil her a lot but i dont find it believable a bunch of mostly student 19 year olds can afford a week trip to centre parks. Is the area of Beverly where Molly and her friends from quite well off ? I guess they must all be following Molly's travelling on a student budget video tips they were after all super realistic !

Reactions: 2
she edits her waist in every single photo. check this girls twitter for the video which shows the original vs edited photos. we love a photoshop queen [emoji849]

I’m not a fan but I’ve seen worse tbh. It’s not a huuuuge difference but I get the point about showing your real self and not an edited version

Reactions: 3
I find it quite off she has titled her recent vlog Travelling to Berlin!! The journey from Hell (not much could've gone worse)
basically all went wrong was they got a taxi to the wrong place (complained when a German taxi driver in Germany did not understand their English) and they had to get a train instead

Molly has said she is quite a experienced traveller yet she exchanges euros at the airport and doesnt even plan the trip from airport

A journey from hell would be if you went to be going somewhere like Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.