Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I have no words. Just watched her "things I hate part 2" video. Just wow. What a very immature little girl..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
D7CCF859-EEBD-4767-90BD-B187D7E4B3F6.jpeg

She wore gloves to go shopping and is touching her mouth with them?!
Can’t cope with the stupidity of some people.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean....I'm bored...were all bored

But to set up a photo shoot in your house with A fake background made of sheets is just something else🤣🤣

Strategically placed designer bags on show too🙄

• Haha
I honestly cannot stand this girl ever since she made her things I hate video saying that Amsterdam is so basic and she had such a problem with people going to Amsterdam for no reason 😂 she is so up herself and definitely loves the fact she can call herself an influencer. Noticed her and her boyfriend have split up, he must’ve got sick of the fact she thought she was a celebrity because she has a few Instagram followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to really like her, but now I just think she is a brat. She posted a YouTube video and she bought about 3 massive parcels of new clothes all just to take pictures. 'I thought this would be nice together with this for a pic' then proceeds to sell everything. Waste of time!

Reactions: 2
I love her sister Ruby's instagram!! But feel like Molly thinks just because she's the most followers she's the best out the 3 sisters lol

bleeping hell man!!! Bet all that trampy shite was gifted too, no sign of a declaration as always from our miss molly 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
My pals would disown me if I bounced up a game road with my bikini on that my arsed is eating and a pair of thigh high boots...duck off hen!! Surely these idiots have no real friends!

• Haha
Shes an absolute tit. Her outfits are awful and that fake tan is just hilarious. Little girl needs to grow up n get a job n stop prancing around like shes something special. Her ugly personality shines through

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.