Molly-Mae Hague #25 Maeybe I had a boob job

Has Molly had a boob job?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channulll thread recap, I hope you’re all doing well

Soyyy it’s been a literalll minute, hasn’t it you guysss ??? I’ve literallyyy ran away from my channulll and social media becuzzz I’m soyyy busy and living my #blessed life ???

Soyyy what have I been up to ??? I’ve literallyyy just been watching Love Island… GUYSSS I just don’t want to be known as the girl from Love Island becuzzz I’d still be this #blessed even if I didn’t manifest my way onto Love Island ??? Anywaysss I’ve been soyyy busy watching that on my super super old sofa that we’ve had since the flat that we murdered Mr Chai in ??? Money is just a little bit tight you guysss, cost of living crisis ??? I can relate you guysss ??? Anywaysss we still have noyyy furniture becuzzz I’m waiting for Timmy to give me a literalll paycheck ???

Anywaysss I literallyyy don’t even know how many work trips I’ve been on since my last videyohhh ??? Soyyy soyyy #blessed you guysss. I feel soyyy soyyy lucky to have this life ??? It’s literallyyy the life I have dreamt of and manifested ??? And to have such a hard-working, ambitious boyfriend ??? I know you guysss will agree with me on that wun x He’s literallyyy moved into his own apartment in London you guysss ??? The dedication is unREALLL x Let’s get it done baby x My champ x You guysss I promise you this fight will go ahead ??? Even though Timmy is banned from America ??? We literallyyy could not have expected that to happen ??? We literallyyy have no clue why ??? We’re subsequently going to act like nothing is wrong and act like we’re still soyyy in love becuzzz I cannot have anywun thinking I’m not #blessed ???

Anywaysss I really need to set up a meeting with Fran ??? I literallyyy have to be centre of attention at all times ??? I don’t know whether or not to get Timmy to propose to me with my £200K ring that I payed for or have a baby ??? Guysss can you have babies without sleeping with your partner ??? Asking for a friend x Oh wait you guysss I literallyyy don’t have any ??? I met my Australian acquaintance the other week and, you guysss, omg, she was, *puts on an Aussie accent*, G-DAY MATE, anywaysss, she was unREALLL. I’m literallyyy going to Photoshop my pictures even more now becuzzz I cannot have people looking better than me ??? I promise you guysss that those pap photos are literallyyy not me ??? I categoricallyyy do not look like that ???

I’ve been feeling soyyy down you guysss, I’ve literallyyy not been myself. I’ve been reading my book and it’s reminded me of how deprived my chiyuldddhood wus ??? Not the wun you guysss. I just chipped the windscreen of my Range Rover ??? This is what I wus saying you guysss ??? DEPRIVED. Love that for me x

Thank you soyyy much for being here. If you haven’t already then please purchase my book, it’s literallyyy half price in Tesco ??? I literallyyy don’t know how much it is becuzzz I had no input. The Sunday Times Number WUN Bestseller x Anywaysss if you got this far then thank you soyyy soyyy much and I’ll see you in my next wun x

#TimmyFumbles

*blows kiss*

Oh and don’t forget to vote in the poll. Have I had a boob job ??? Nose job ??? Photoshop ??? I promise I’ll tell you guysss becuzzz I always keep it REALLL and honest on my channulll. Okeyyy bye guysss 😚✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
With Love island nearly over do we think she will come out with a new product to chip away at the success that Gemma Owen will predicably have.

Reactions: 27
With Love island nearly over do we think she will come out with a new product to chip away at the success that Gemma Owen will predicably have.
I think she will drop PLT and fast fashion altogether and try and show off how rich she is. As I think that’s the type of influencer Gemma will be - like high end. MM will hate that she looks like cheap trash next to this teenager and will ultimately change her image to be what she thinks is a better version of Gemma. Queue the designer shitposting

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Gemma didn't go on Love Island to be just 'another' influencer.

Her focus will be high-end, with few deals, big paydays. She wants a seat at the top table and MM will be very, VERY aware.

It'll be interesting to watch MM and how she deals with this over the next couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Gemma will surely eclipse Molly. She was raised by good parents and seems like a lovely, down to earth girl. Molly on the other hand 🙄

Reactions: 17
oh yes 100%, she’s already in the process of making perfumes and cosmetics, I’m thinking she’ll release the products near the love island final so her name gets trending and takes the spotlight away from the finalists

Reactions: 11
Sounds like Molly has an infected piercing. Inevitable considering the jewellery in it.

Reactions: 5
Ok so she has defo had a boob job.. the difference.. the first photo is from may and this one from yesterday, same top, boobs are defo bigger and perkier🤔
damnit. should've seen this before I voted lol

it was just too unclear for me bc it seemed like a boost from weight gain, plus the way she snatches her waist in facetune didn't help illustrate what her real body looks like lmao

Reactions: 21
The "brand new house"..."same builders"..."getting them to rip out all the beautiful work they'd JUST done"..."teeheehee"... I probs would have kept that to myself Mol. The tone deaf, money to burn entitlement is hard to stomach.🤢 I just keep watching these renovations thinking WHY 😭

Reactions: 54
100%%%% had a boob job - in her first say 10 instagram photos they look solid! I think they are nice though

Reactions: 18
Oh my god this vlog is like torture. They shouldn’t send people to prison anymore they should just sentence them to watching MM on YouTube forever

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok so she has defo had a boob job.. the difference.. the first photo is from may and this one from yesterday, same top, boobs are defo bigger and perkier🤔
Might have to change my vote 😅 But why would she get a boob job over a nose job? I feel like if she did have a boob job she’d admit to it so she could say how honest and REALLL she is with her followers and to deflect from everything else she’s had done. Ugh idk guys, idk

Reactions: 7
Might have to change my vote 😅 But why would she get a boob job over a nose job? I feel like if she did have a boob job she’d admit to it so she could say how honest and REALLL she is with her followers and to deflect from everything else she’s had done. Ugh idk guys, idk
She can’t hide a nose job the same way you could a boob job, but I agree but it’s so hard to tell as no one knows what she actually looks like with her editing 🤣 I can’t decide whether she would share it or not as she’s such a sneaky liar

Guyz in her new video she had the downstairs loo wallpapered but you could still see a little seam where it all connected so Fran said it had to be ripped out 😩 what fran says goes x

Reactions: 26
You can do that type of editing on the airbrush app. I think she has just gained weight + editing her pics as usual.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.