Molly-Mae Hague #24 There was an engagement but it wasn’t mine, hurry up Timmy it’s my time to shine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thought I'd hop on this thread as i met Tommy the other day. I was looking and it doesn't look like there's many photos of molly or tommy with fans around. Tommy's security man seemed quite pushy when quite a few people tried to get photos. Is there a reason for this? Also why does most of the general public expect Molly to follow him around? I don't know loads about the pair of them but is she not capable of staying home without him?
Tommy has security? Surely that’s not necessary. He’s Z list. And surprised he can afford it.

Reactions: 8
New thread and boob job poll 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.